• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • citizenvain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I came out last night and it was my first time. While I knew I would hit the 30 marks a LOT, I still had a great time and got valuable feedback and pointers from the RO and some of the guys in the squad I was in. Now I look forward to going back to a range using that feedback so I will be improved at the next FNS.

Really want to thank he RO and all the good guys there that were friendly to this citizen and made it a great time. To all the newbies (like me) out there reading this, I highly recommend this. The structure and camaraderie and discipline is what I needed and loved.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Really want to thank he RO and all the good guys there that were friendly to this citizen and made it a great time. To all the newbies (like me) out there reading this, I highly recommend this. The structure and camaraderie and discipline is what I needed and loved.

That's encouraging. I joined MCF&G just recently, and have considered going to a FNS, but three things prevent me: first, I don't have 10 mags for my .45, second, the cost of and (lack of) availability of ammo makes it iffy at best, and third, I don't think I would do that well. My older eyes and shakey hold conspire against me anymore. Maybe 20 years ago. . . . .

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    That's encouraging. I joined MCF&G just recently, and have considered going to a FNS, but three things prevent me: first, I don't have 10 mags for my .45, second, the cost of and (lack of) availability of ammo makes it iffy at best, and third, I don't think I would do that well. My older eyes and shakey hold conspire against me anymore. Maybe 20 years ago. . . . .

Don't need that many mags and I've seen plenty of elder shaking hands :D

Top Bottom