• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Do you think my Beretta 92D is ok....looks that way.
    kdjsdf.jpg
    [/IMG]

GONZO!!!

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Being a part time chef and a cancer patient, I love the store...one opened a month ago about a mile from the office...I have sloppy CC'd in there every time I go...

But, as I always say, I am dressed in nice shirt, slacks and dress shoes so I believe they assume I am an officer...my southern polite demeanor also makes them believe in me....they see my gun under the coat...no one ever discusses it with me.

I call the employees by name and they are starting to know me...I do this everywhere I go so in the long rub, I nev er get hassled whether I sloppy CC or OC

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    (Oh, and Fresh Thyme won't have to worry. I won't darken their doorstep if that's how they want it.)

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/carry-issues-self-defense/160720-no-gun-no-$-cards.html

Blessings,
    Bill

No sign that I have witnessed in the Lafayette store but even if there were I don't think anyone would see it.:D

They put it up because corporate says to put it up even though this is not Illinois. It's like a Zig Ziglar story.

I was in the Lafayette one a week and a half ago, no sign and I was OC no comments about it either. Although I did have to make a comment to my wife on the way out that there was only one prius in the parking lot, I figured there would be more. And that led to a question, is the plural of prius Prii, priuss, preiuses or priusesesesssss?

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I've been in there several times, carried everytime. I need to stop in tomorrow and get a few things. I may just OC and see what happens.
    As promised, I headed to FT this evening to pick up a few items. I carried my G23 in an OWB mid-ride Kydex holster under a short carhartt jacket. My jacket ends at my belt line, and was unzipped and open the whole time I was there. I'd say that anyone taking more than a second to look at me would have seen the gun. I meandered through the whole store, around several patrons, and 2 or 3 employees before heading to the register. Neither the checker nor the bagger even glanced at my hip.

:dunno: Maybe I'm not doing it right.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    I'm thinking that Jeffery and his band of thugs from Toys R Us and Kids R Us next door are putting the pressure on them to conform to stupidity.

Hoagie52

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2014
    Noblesville
    As promised, I headed to FT this evening to pick up a few items. I carried my G23 in an OWB mid-ride Kydex holster under a short carhartt jacket. My jacket ends at my belt line, and was unzipped and open the whole time I was there. I'd say that anyone taking more than a second to look at me would have seen the gun. I meandered through the whole store, around several patrons, and 2 or 3 employees before heading to the register. Neither the checker nor the bagger even glanced at my hip.

:dunno: Maybe I'm not doing it right.

most employees in there make 9 bucks an hour so unless one on the store managers see it or a customer complains no one will say anything.

Top Bottom