• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    And other places across the US. All you have to do is man up and eat it. Shoot, in some places you not only get the food free, they pay you if you can finish it. Here's 40 places to eat free.

32. The Dunn Inn
    Food Challenge: I Dare Ya! is a super-sized challenge, including the Damned Duck Drums, The Done Protien Supreme, The Drunken Spud Mountain, Deep Fried Snickers Bar, and Underberg. If you can complete all this food within the half hour time limit, you'll receive your food for free and have your picture put up on the wall.
    33. Sammy’s Pizza and Salad
    Food Challenge: Complete the 20-inch Challenge. Finish a 20-inch pizza solo in one hour and it’s completely free.
    34. Barlo’s Pizza
    Food Challenge: Take on the Big-29 Challenge. This is a 29-inch, one-topping pizza that must be consumed by one person in less than two hours. If you manage to complete the pizza, you'll receive your pizza for free and a cash prize ranging from $300-$1000.

i-pie-challenge.jpg
    35. Eat at the Eye
    Food Challenge: Bring a friend and attempt the “I” Pie Challenge. This 16x24-inch Meat Lovers Pizza must be consumed within one hour. You may not dip your pizza into any beverages and to participate you must call in advance. If you beat the “I” Pie Challenge, you'll receive the pizza for free, one free pizza per month for a year and a T-shirt.

kelseys-6-pound-challenge.jpg
    36. Kelsey’s Steak & Seafood
    Food Challenge: Meat lovers might try the Six-pound Challenge at Kelsey’s Steak & Seafood. This challenge includes a 96-ounce top sirloin steak, potato, small house salad or soup, and one slice of bread. If you can eat all of this in one hour, it's free! The challenge is only available with reservations Sunday through Thursday.
    37. Sam’s Steak House
    Food Challenge: Take on the 48-ounce Steak Challenge. If you can finish the entire steak in less than 20 minutes, Sam's gives it to you for free.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Ive sat in on a friend taking on the 48 oz challenge at Sam's here in Terre Haute. I dont mean to belittle you guys at all......... but thats a LOT of steak ;)

but alas, you will have to go to Marshall now for the challenge, as Sam's in the Haute is now closed to make way for a "Show-Me's"..... a knock off hooters.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Pizza is a bit sneaky because they measure it by the diameter but the amount of pizza (assuming the thickness is the same) goes as the area. So that 20" pizza is more than twice as much as a typical 14" "large" pizza. The 29" would be more than 4 times as much.

phrozen5100

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    IN
    That "I" Pie Pizza Challenge is no joke. That pizza is 16" x 24" x 1 1/4" thick. With about 1/2" dough, 1/2" meat and 1/4" cheese, it weighs in at 15 lbs. The pizza is also $50.00 if you don't eat it...so don't count on getting it free.

I can eat a ridiculous amount of food, but it would take some serious practicing to conquer this thing.

Say, that guy in the picture sure looks familiar...

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    my father did the 72 ounce steak in texas. the potat he had to eat was a large are the plate it was on. massive. the salad and shrimp cotail was normal size. he got a t-shirt in the mail a month later. my cousin tried at the same time but couldnt do it. my father asked if he could help him out and the waitress's jaw dropped. he said he was still hungry. haha.

Octomonkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Markle
    i-pie-challenge.jpg

That "I" Pie Pizza Challenge is no joke. That pizza is 16" x 24" x 1 1/4" thick. With about 1/2" dough, 1/2" meat and 1/4" cheese, it weighs in at 15 lbs. The pizza is also $50.00 if you don't eat it...so don't count on getting it free.

I can eat a ridiculous amount of food, but it would take some serious practicing to conquer this thing.

Say, that guy in the picture sure looks familiar...

I don't think you, your brother, and I together could conquer that pizza.

Top Bottom