• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    And did you hear the quote from the far left winner?

(paraphrased) "We absolutely must enact ALL of our far left agenda items IMMEDIATELY! (he actually yelled it with an angry tone. Yes, I listen to NPR on the way to work to hear what those left loonies are doing)

As I recall that is a coalition style government, so that demand is quite the facist demand. And I dont throw that F word around.
    I did not.

I thought it was really weird when I read articles a few weeks back talking about the right takeover in France.

But you gotta hand it to them. Cheating within the lines or outside of them, the left has this down to a science.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I did not.

I thought it was really weird when I read articles a few weeks back talking about the right takeover in France.

But you gotta hand it to them. Cheating within the lines or outside of them, the left has this down to a science.
    I can't wait to see what we're in for come November...

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Don't worry the "one worlder's" aren't going let anyone stand in their way. They need all the elections going their way to complete their plan.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I KNEW it! Cameramonkey is JettaKnight’s shill account! :):
    HEY NOW!

Where did I put that hammer...

But seriously, I can only listen on the drive in because that is the only time they seem to pretend to do the real news. The rest of the damn time its vapid pearl clutching about all things woke. Everything is racist, we're all gonna die due to global warming, Trump is a Facist who is literally hitler and is going to destroy our country if elected, etc.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The fact that it was reported that the right was winning big time 2 weeks ago was all part of the plan to defeat them. It's like 'get out the vote' after the fact, or at least during the fact.
    Seems familiar.

Eh, it's much more ****ed up than that.

Once they went through their series of run off elections, which all prior to the last the right SWEPT ENTIRELY, every other candidate of every other party dropped out and gave their votes to the left wing candidate.

Which is why I don't see why people think other electoral systems are any better than ours. It'd be like if the libertarians and greens dropped our of our election and gave their votes to republican or democrats, to decide the election.

edit:

I bet you're going to see a lot of french immigrants before long.

Last edited:

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    I see everyone seems to be blaming Russia. I assume they have pretty good evidence since my first thought was the jihadis.
    It could be a protest that's anti-oil, anti-Israel, anti-aid to Ukraine, or just a plain old French political protest.
    Why put in the effort to disrupt things if nobody knows why they're being disrupted?
    As of the last news I saw nobody is taking credit.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

When I was a kid growing up around my grandfather's farm, I never heard him speak much about how bringing rats into the farm would benefit the farm much, even if it "diversified" the farm.

Rats kill chickens. Rats ruin grain. Rats damage farm machinery. Rats damage structures.

About the only positive I can attribute to rats is they encouraged a bounty. I got 50 cents for each one I dispatched around the farm.

Top Bottom