• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Holy crap, I hope not. If he kills himself doing a stupid stunt the tinfoil hat squad will have a million threads about death squads and Brady hired assassins before you can say "well, who didn't see that coming?"

I laughed out loud....then I stopped and shed a tear, 'cause you are absolutely correct. And we wonder why firearms enthusiasts have a hard time being taken seriously, sometimes.

parsimonious

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    SE IN
    From what I understand, it is safer than it looks.
    We live in times when anyone can get editing software.
    How many ufo, ghost, monster videos have you seen on you tube?
    Haven't seen any? There are tons. Some look Really real.
    I'm betting these are all done with camera tricks saddled with
    computer editing.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I laughed out loud....then I stopped and shed a tear, 'cause you are absolutely correct. And we wonder why firearms enthusiasts have a hard time being taken seriously, sometimes.

At the current rate, the "tinfoil" hat crowd has more credibility because at least they'll show up with a pair instead of trying to divide their own ranks.

Some people must honestly not understand that the world isn't perfect.

BRILEY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Beech Grove
    That was stupid, it was cool to see, but was really stupid! I'm glad he didn't die, I like his videos. I heard he's a millionaire from doing these videos.....?

karatejoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2012
    Greenwood
    I like his videos. Very entertaining and shoots some awesome guns. Driving a tank to white castle like he did is priceless.
    But wow he did come close to getting cut in half.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Wow. That truck only looks like it is about 25 yds away. He about got cut in half and he knows it.

Yup. I do wonder what was going thru his mind after looking at the camera. He did play if off very well.

In looking at this and some of his other videos does he wear any ear protection at all? Perhaps something small I am not seeing? :dunno:

I like his videos. Very entertaining and shoots some awesome guns. Driving a tank to white castle like he did is priceless.
    But wow he did come close to getting cut in half.

Here you go.
    http://youtu.be/vvkLaa9bogU

Does a one armed Rusky qualify for SS Disability?

Most likely :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The .30 cal on the tank when he goes full auto with his about how much $$$ did he just burn in ammo? Oh I really don't want to know I think.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The .30 cal on the tank when he goes full auto with his about how much $$$ did he just burn in ammo? Oh I really don't want to know I think.

Ha....find the video with the Mini-Gun and about 10,000 rds of ammo!!!!!! The barrels glowing bright orange at night is awesome.

He does wear eye protection in alot of his videos.....then he doesn't in some.....?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ha....find the video with the Mini-Gun and about 10,000 rds of ammo!!!!!! The barrels glowing bright orange at night is awesome.

He does wear eye protection in alot of his videos.....then he doesn't in some.....?

The eye protection I'm not concerned about. More the ears.
    Heck when I shoot anything over .22lr my ears are hurting if I remove the plugs. Can't image the noise level with the higher calibers. OUCH!

Eyes I know we all tend to forget at times but your eye's won't hurt if you forget to wear the glasses.

So how much is 10K of ammo? :dunno:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The eye protection I'm not concerned about. More the ears.
    Heck when I shoot anything over .22lr my ears are hurting if I remove the plugs. Can't image the noise level with the higher calibers. OUCH!

Eyes I know we all tend to forget at times but your eye's won't hurt if you forget to wear the glasses.

So how much is 10K of ammo? :dunno:

Will its .308....just guessing it was 10,000...but that would be over $5,000.00

Top Bottom