• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    OK, I like this guy and in some ways reminds me when I was young and stupid. Some have said he is not safe.....well here is your example of what not to do......as you will see, at least in my opinion, is someone who just realized he almost was killed, but plays it off well. Hope he learns before his kills himself in the next video.

..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ8Ndkg8urw

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That's not the guy in the video. It's his "manager."

Edit for a whole group of people saying the same thing all at once.

Anyhow, that was a close call.....really close.

Barista

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    South Bend..."Go Irish"

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    OK, I like this guy and in some ways reminds me when I was young and stupid. Some have said he is not safe.....well here is your example of what not to do......as you will see, at least in my opinion, is someone who just realized he almost was killed, but plays it off well. Hope he learns before his kills himself in the next video.

..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ8Ndkg8urw

Wow! I wonder how that seemed like a good idea! Can't believe that didn't hit him or the camera. Just barely missed both of them.

RJR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    lol, my favorite part of it is hearing the guy in the background after the explosion.

"HOLY F****** S***!!"

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Wonder what the deal is on the guys murder. Found shot in the head with several guns laying all around. Hope there is a follow up story with more info.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    You know...

It honestly wouldn't bother ME if he (or many others, honestly) were injured or met their demise due to their own stupidity.

The thing that bothers me about that one car explosion video (can only presume it's one of them embedded above as I cannot view them) is that it could very well have harmed someone else. (however, those others were also there voluntarily...)

That feller doesn't tend to wear eye pro. He takes a ricochet to the eye and is half blind for the rest of his life - eh. No biggie to me. His choice. He stands a foot farther to the right and takes half a whirling car door to the legs and pelvis - eh. No biggie to me. Won't go so far as to say "he deserved it" - but when you don't take proper precautions, I have a hard time garnering sympathy.

BigWagon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Greentown
    This guy is a nice example of how not to act at the range. His videos are kind of like watching a car wreck, it can be hard to turn away.

Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    You know...

It honestly wouldn't bother ME if he (or many others, honestly) were injured or met their demise due to their own stupidity.

The thing that bothers me about that one car explosion video (can only presume it's one of them embedded above as I cannot view them) is that it could very well have harmed someone else. (however, those others were also there voluntarily...)

That feller doesn't tend to wear eye pro. He takes a ricochet to the eye and is half blind for the rest of his life - eh. No biggie to me. His choice. He stands a foot farther to the right and takes half a whirling car door to the legs and pelvis - eh. No biggie to me. Won't go so far as to say "he deserved it" - but when you don't take proper precautions, I have a hard time garnering sympathy.

It's his choice to not use safety precautions. His cameraman apparently wears a bomb suit when recording.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    What you don't see is him moving to the bathroom afterwards to remove his poo filled undies and replacing them with a clean set. That is why you don't play with explosives if you don't know what you are doing. Cool explosion and glad no one got hurt. Next time I'm sure he will move back a few hundred yards.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Holy crap, I hope not. If he kills himself doing a stupid stunt the tinfoil hat squad will have a million threads about death squads and Brady hired assassins before you can say "well, who didn't see that coming?"

Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    What you don't see is him moving to the bathroom afterwards to remove his poo filled undies and replacing them with a clean set. That is why you don't play with explosives if you don't know what you are doing. Cool explosion and glad no one got hurt. Next time I'm sure he will move back a few hundred yards.

200LBS of Tennerite. He's not hundreds of yards away. This was after the car door video I believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F1o1BrXP1A

Top Bottom