Dec 9, 2011
    pXjX73m.jpg

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ipt-tells-different-story-death-george-floyd/

Guess ol Saint George hid some drugs up his bum and knew he was gonna die.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...b81216735f2203a08cb/optimized/full.pdf#page=1

Should be another round of fun when the anarchists and terrorists throw a fit over not getting the trial they want.

This has never been about social justice. Maybe a few misinformed non thinkers fell for it.
    IMHO it's just large scale thuggery/terrorism.

Sorry, in this information age........no excuse to not be informed. Those who are in error, that side with the evil, are guilty by association.
    Sooner or later they're gonna reap what they've sown.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump denies Minnesota governor's request for $500M to repair damage from riots
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...t-for-500-million-to-repair-damage-from-riots

When I saw that I was quite pleased. Seeing mayor after mayor, governor after governor refuse to take steps to protect people’s property, **** them. Raise taxes on their own people and make sure they understand why those taxes are being raised. “Minnesotans, we’re raising your taxes to pay for our failures.”

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    When I saw that I was quite pleased. Seeing mayor after mayor, governor after governor refuse to take steps to protect people’s property, **** them. Raise taxes on their own people and make sure they understand why those taxes are being raised. “Minnesotans, we’re raising your taxes to pay for our failures.”
    :laugh:
    No. The message will be they are being raised because Trump wouldn't help them in their hour of need.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

Exactly. It will raise my taxes but if it would make a difference it would be worth it. I'm just not convinced yet that it will make a difference but I'm willing to pay more in the hope that it does.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Exactly. It will raise my taxes but if it would make a difference it would be worth it. I'm just not convinced yet that it will make a difference but I'm willing to pay more in the hope that it does.

Seriously?? That would get a big "Oh HELL no!" from me. Do you seriously think they would use the money to "make a difference", or just continue to prop up the same ol' crap that led to the problem in the first place? No. Just no. Let the city die a slow and painful death, and take the politicians that caused it along with it.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Seriously?? That would get a big "Oh HELL no!" from me. Do you seriously think they would use the money to "make a difference", or just continue to prop up the same ol' crap that led to the problem in the first place? No. Just no. Let the city die a slow and painful death, and take the politicians that caused it along with it.

Yes, I am serious. The difference I am talking about is in the minds of the voters not the politicians. If raising the taxes makes people think a little bit and vote these butt hats out of office in the next elections, it would be worth it.

Believe me, I have no delusions of the current crop doing anything good with tax money - they haven't for years and I don't think they know how to start or even have the slightest motivation. The only hope for Minnesota is to change the voting patterns.

I realize it is a long shot gamble. The more likely outcome is the scenario you described of minneapolis going straight to the crapper.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Very interesting interview of Dr. Thomas Sowell by Mark Levin about current events and education:

[video=youtube;kK14nNRchaE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK14nNRchaE[/video]

Last edited:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    The article states, it would include losing 100 percent of the 4th quarter funding.
    How the he'll do you do that?
    No police pay?
    No vehicle maintenance or gas?
    No insurance?
    Did they miss the part in the movie, where The Purge is only 12 hours, and not 3 months?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

:laugh:
    No. The message will be they are being raised because Trump wouldn't help them in their hour of need.

I was laughing at his idea that the politicians there would take the blame.

Oh, I wasn't going to give them a choice.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Stolen from the web. Not sure of attribution:

If you insulate people from paying the price of being wrong, you’re going to get a lot of wrong things done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom