• Status
    Not open for further replies.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I have two friends on the land of faces that want the officers in Louisville charged with the murder of breonna Taylor. I had a civil conversation with one that while tragic, somewhat bad intel, and a type of warrant that should only be used in extreme circumstances; it wasn’t a criminal act. Neither the police of her current boyfriend did nothing wrong and if I was on the jury for either, pending new information, I couldn’t convict either on charges.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But I guarantee they'll sure try to cancel him.
    They can’t cancel him. He’s like Joe Rogan in that respect. He has nothing they’re capable of taking away. They don’t have access to his platform. They don’t have access to his livelihood. But they can and do marginalize him in the usual ways on their own platforms.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have two friends on the land of faces that want the officers in Louisville charged with the murder of breonna Taylor. I had a civil conversation with one that while tragic, somewhat bad intel, and a type of warrant that should only be used in extreme circumstances; it wasn’t a criminal act. Neither the police of her current boyfriend did nothing wrong and if I was on the jury for either, pending new information, I couldn’t convict either on charges.
    I don’t think we know all the facts yet. But I will say this. As long as the Brianna Taylor investigation is taking, it seems it’s a bit more complicated than it seems on the surface. It may be as simple as you say, but they’re trying to figure out how to appease the angry mob. Or, there may be something to the reports that some officers involved knew the boyfriend and had animosity towards him, and they’re still investigating their relationship.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    But I guarantee they'll sure try to cancel him.

This is one of the problems with trendy words. "Cancel" seems a far distant, weaker cousin, to "Shun". There is history with shun. Classes are cancelled. "Friends" is cancelled. Shunned people are no longer part of the society...forced to fend for themselves in the wilderness.

But, these ******* radicals probably only can "cancel" someone. The TV generation

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This is one of the problems with trendy words. "Cancel" seems a far distant, weaker cousin, to "Shun". There is history with shun. Classes are cancelled. "Friends" is cancelled. Shunned people are no longer part of the society...forced to fend for themselves in the wilderness.

But, these ******* radicals probably only can "cancel" someone. The TV generation
    This is the "smart" phone generation. They won't even watch a TV

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The only pleasure I take in all this is when they are old and gray, they'll have to look at their icloud account to see if they had a good time. All memories ported to the cloud. Nothing resident.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I don’t think we know all the facts yet. But I will say this. As long as the Brianna Taylor investigation is taking, it seems it’s a bit more complicated than it seems on the surface. It may be as simple as you say, but they’re trying to figure out how to appease the angry mob. Or, there may be something to the reports that some officers involved knew the boyfriend and had animosity towards him, and they’re still investigating their relationship.

Personally, I think they need to investigate a little further up the ladder. The person who applied for a no knock warrant for something at trivial as that, the person who approved it and anybody who should have known the person they were looking for had already been arrested. The officers on site were only responding as any of us would have after being fired upon. Maybe careless in the amount of spray and pray, but that does not rise to the level of the charge of murder the protesters are demanding. People up the chain of command need to be charged IMHO.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby

Anger and offense are OK to own. It is OK to peacefully act on them. No Appeasement is needed. Niether is appeasement required for an illegal, violent act blamed on the anger and offense. In the latter, arrest and prosecution has served this nation well for many years.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Also, funny they want police to have bodycams, but then don't want anyone filming them.

They failed literature

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Source: Beyond Good and Evil

Mankind has shown us time and time again. They will become the monster they set out to slay. Always a balance their must be.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A street gets painted "Defund the police".
    Someone changes it to "Detend".
    And now people are upset.

[video=youtube_share;CbJnftV-bAU]https://youtu.be/CbJnftV-bAU[/video]

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Related:
    rvKTpzk.jpg

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Work smarter not harder. Start collecting old paint. Rig up a sprayer under you truck with a tank in the bed. Drive over the political message in the middle of the night. Why would they do it in the daytime? I am thinking it is ANTIFA stirring it up in Trump Supporter costumes.

A street gets painted "Defund the police".
    Someone changes it to "Detend".
    And now people are upset.

[video=youtube_share;CbJnftV-bAU]https://youtu.be/CbJnftV-bAU[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So, they won't listen to the police, but if "security" tells them to stay, no problem.

"A lot of people with guns around me right now. Securing the uh... Everyone's on high alert here. I'm right next to a lot of people that look like security...with weapons. So I feel relatively safe."

:rolleyes:

Okay, so the CHAZistani "security" has been caught on video:

• asking people for ID
    • choking someone with their knee on the person's back/neck, until someone noticed that the person couldn't breathe and pointed to the camera. Wouldn't want to be caught on camera doing what the police did, now would we?
    • harassing people they think aren't in ideological agreement
    • generally acting like the authoritarian douchebags they claim all cops are.

Also, there seems to be mounting evidence that the CHAZistani security may have been the people who fired on the two teen brothers, one of which died.

And this guy feels [STRIKE]oblivious[/STRIKE] safe.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "A lot of people with guns around me right now. Securing the uh... Everyone's on high alert here. I'm right next to a lot of people that look like security...with weapons. So I feel relatively safe."

:rolleyes:

Okay, so the CHAZistani "security" has been caught on video:

• asking people for ID
    • choking someone with their knee on the person's back/neck, until someone noticed that the person couldn't breathe and pointed to the camera. Wouldn't want to be caught on camera doing what the police did, now would we?
    • harassing people they think aren't in ideological agreement
    • generally acting like the authoritarian douchebags they claim all cops are.

Also, there seems to be mounting evidence that the CHAZistani security may have been the people who fired on the two teen brothers, one of which died.

And this guy feels [STRIKE]oblivious[/STRIKE] safe.

Well, that's because they're "projecting"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom