Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was probably too subtle. :) My point in suggesting the DGU thread was to indicate my view that the shooting constituted a DGU.

Well, I thought about that.
    But, it looks like they're going to try to hang him out to dry, to appease the mob.
    "Violence has no place..." but then nothing is done about the mob.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Well, I thought about that.
    But, it looks like they're going to try to hang him out to dry, to appease the mob.
    "Violence has no place..." but then nothing is done about the mob.

The only violence was from the mob. The video evidence very clearly exonerates him, mayor/governor virtue signaling notwithstanding.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    There you go using common sense.

If Indiana drivers have taught me anything, it's that turn signals must be used sparingly - only turn it on after you've started braking and already start to turn the wheel.

Morgan county models don’t come with turn signals. Those are considered an add on, like power windows

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The only violence was from the mob. The video evidence very clearly exonerates him, mayor/governor virtue signaling notwithstanding.

he started it buy not letting the mob destroy the status. Just like that video we had about the lady pissed and cussing that store owners had ak47s and where protecting their chicago stores and she could not loot them and all they sold was cheap chinese crap (her words).

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I am beyond ****ing livid... :xmad:

traitor.jpg

traitorscum.png

https://pelosi.house.gov/

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    When I was a kid, I was taught police officers were there to help. You could spot police cars and it was believable. Now every hardly any cop car looks like a cop car and I feel more like its a cat and mouse game and I believe it creates more of an us vs them when it comes to traffic.

Not really. Some traffic enforcement is fine. The level is has gotten too is ridiculous. Stealth cars using radar on people going the other way. It's about getting those interactions. We've gotten to the point where traffic stops are an excuse to go fishing for other stuff. "Do you have any drugs or illegal substances?" "Do you have a large amount of cash?" blah blah blah. If it was about getting people to slow down, they would have much more success with obvious police cars driving down the road or sitting in plain site.

I was stopped in one of those drug sweeps for failure to signal a lane change when I went to the left lane to give a police car on the shoulder room. All the cop wanted to do was look in my car. I was stopped and let go.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I got pulled over in Ohio driving a U haul when I moved to Pickerington. Guy said I was weaving across the lines. Which I wasn't. Afterward the interaction he admitted they were trying to crack a stolen goods ring using rental trucks.

I was pulled over and searched as well a few years ago. LEO said I did not signal a lane change. I stated I had been in the same lane since I got on that street and had been for miles so when and where did that happen. He started his fishing routine to which I stated he just needed to give me the ticket so I could move on down the road. It went all the way to the idiot dog sniffing around my van. The wife and I quietly sat through this :bs: and was informed we were to get out and stand on the curb. Mind you neither of us are drug users. What was a bit intense for those guys searching my van was the firearms they found./ We were on our wat North east to meet some friends for a day of gun powder therapy. Holy mother of God one of those fools went ape ****. This was the State boys by the way working the 38th st corridor. Cooler heads prevailed when some gold badge showed up and let us go. To say we were both seriously pissed off was no where near the actual level of pissed.
    Stupid dog routine is a farce. And just an excuse to get inside. **** that ****.

The look on those guys faces when they pulled out the custom stuff was priceless. ****ing idiots.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This is why I have a radar detector. Every one gets on me because they think its because I speed. I typically go 5 to 9 over the speed limit but in small towns I go 30 in a 30 etc because those guys are looking for any excuse. It's silly.

Nice. That is exactly the crap I am talking about. That video someone posted of the guy pulled over for going 5 MPH under the speed limit is another good example.

They had traffic stops before the war on drugs went into high gear. Just no where near the rate we do now.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

I don't have a problem giving any family of a US citizen a flag at a funeral. A lot of families endure huge sacrifices when a family member is in the military. Their patriotism should be recognized as well.

Even though I'm a vet, it doesn't mean I'm the only one who loves my country. It just means I made a choice.

Military honors for vets with a color guard is a "step up" from that.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't have a problem giving any family of a US citizen a flag at a funeral. A lot of families endure huge sacrifices when a family member is in the military. Their patriotism should be recognized as well.

Even though I'm a vet, it doesn't mean I'm the only one who loves my country. It just means I made a choice.

Military honors for vets with a color guard is a "step up" from that.

It's certainly not typical to honor someone that has committed armed strongarm breaking and entering with the presentation of a flag though. He died unnecessarily at the hands of police. The police officers have been charged. Millions of dollars worth of property has been destroyed, and lives lost "in his honor", and some of the destroyed businesses may never reopen. I think presenting his family with a flag is a step too far.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    K8RNf45.png

Police, you may want to consider what side you want to be on.

I don't think it's a smart move to be protecting criminals and those who are trying to defund/disband you.

Do you support the constitution, law and order, and the health of the public body? Or do you support communist revolutionaries? The 2 are very mutually exclusive.

Not to mention, you can say bye bye to your paycheck and pensions if you keep supporting the hand that is literally trying to poison you.

These people they're arresting are the only people who actually support them...
    P.S. If you don't want vigilantes forming and doing your job for you, then stop the riots. Some of us realize the consequences of allowing violence to dictate public policy, and seek to prevent us from traveling down that rabbit hole.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Agree completely! The presentation of the flag was a military honor.
    May that ***** piglosi burn in hell.

Yep. My dad (Seabee in the South Pacific during WWII) deserved it. George Floyd, no. Sorry. If he was a veteran, maybe, but as far as I know, he was not. I'm not a veteran. I don't deserve a flag at my funeral.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    This is why I have a radar detector. Every one gets on me because they think its because I speed. I typically go 5 to 9 over the speed limit but in small towns I go 30 in a 30 etc because those guys are looking for any excuse. It's silly.

^^^This right here. I've had a Valentine One radar detector since about 1990. I don't speed(much) I just want to know what is out there.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    K8RNf45.png

Police, you may want to consider what side you want to be on.

I don't think it's a smart move to be protecting criminals and those who are trying to defund/disband you.

Do you support the constitution, law and order, and the health of the public body? Or do you support communist revolutionaries? The 2 are very mutually exclusive.

Not to mention, you can say bye bye to your paycheck and pensions if you keep supporting the hand that is literally trying to poison you.

These people they're arresting are the only people who actually support them...

What were they arrested for?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom