Found out I'm dead. Might want to make sure you're not.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    How does anyone know who to figure out who vote for in these judge positions?

It seems like it would take weeks of research just to figure out how these judges rule. I'll bet most voters have no clue (like me) who these people are. Are there any resources to help narrow it down? I wouldn't even know what to research - what are the important cases and how did they rule?

What a daunting task to figure out the public questions. Where to find the implications of voting for these, esp. #1
    View attachment 382116
    I would vote Yes to public question #1. As for judges, I always vote no - shall not be retained.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    It seems like it would take weeks of research just to figure out how these judges rule. I'll bet most voters have no clue (like me) who these people are. Are there any resources to help narrow it down? I wouldn't even know what to research - what are the important cases and how did they rule?
    Starting place:

Search for each judge by name to find any news stories about their cases?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    My son recently used https://indianavoters.in.gov/ to make sure he's registered to vote in Indiana after he graduated college. Yep. Good to go.

So I thought I'd check mine for grins, sure that it would return my voter registration. I was shocked when it told me nope!

:n00b: WTF? So I called the number to ask why it couldn't find my voter registration. They said my registration was canceled because I'm diseased. I assured her that I'm still alive. She said she'd fix that, and that I should be able to check the registration site again in a week and verify my registration.

So. As a PSA, if you think you're registered, you should probably hit the above link and make sure you're not dead too.

You're welcome.
    All you had to do was call?

If that's all it takes to register a dead person no wonder theyvote

Top Bottom