• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Thank you everyone who came out last month! It was great to see everyone again!

We have a monthly match this upcoming Sunday! Stop on out!

A mixture of everything again,
    4-stages + 1-classifier
    ~130 rounds

Registration 9-9:45am
    Match start at 10am

Match fee: 15$
    FWRR Members: 10$
    People who help setup: 5$

(I promise there is no shooting through a barrel to hit a texas star this time :ar15: )

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Had a great time last month and looking forward to having a great time again this month. See ya on the range!

I liked shooting the TX star through the barrel!:rockwoot:

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    I think a few of us are coming out for the first time. What's the address to the range? Thanks!

The closest address I can find is: 15901 Rupert Rd., Grabill, IN 46741

+
    Local_Map.jpg

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I think a few of us are coming out for the first time. What's the address to the range? Thanks!

It'll be good to have you there!

As Matt said, we are looking at a couple of ~30rd field courses and a couple of 20-25rd medium COFs and a classifier. Not sure which classifier yet. You'll have to show up to find out :ar15:

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    There should also be the "universal sign" for directions to a pistol match....IPSC target with an arrow :)

When you turn off of 37 to Rupert Rd, its on the left hand side of the road. If you look to the left you will see the wooden eyebrows on top of the berm walls from the road. turn in is shortly behind it.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I do not have a USPSA Classification. I don't think I have ever shot a USPSA match. I intend to be there Sunday. I will be looking for someone to take me under their wing and show me the ropes.

I look forward to seeing you guys. Do you need anything from the FWRR Club prior to the match?

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I think we have a pretty good handle on everything we need. Ill be there early Sunday morning, most likely wearing a blue/black IN USPSA shirt. Come find me :) All you'll need is a gun and holster, ammo, a few mags and pouches to carry them and the will to have fun.

Setup day is Saturday morn if anyone in the area wants to come lend a hand.

concealed glock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Kosciusko County, Warsaw
    It was a tough match last month. Only shooters that are warped like shooting the star through a barrel....sorry but their sickos:)seriously... bring alot of water and wear a hat, not alot of shade and it's supposed to be hot.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Only shooters that are warped like shooting the star through a barrel....sorry but their sickos:)seriously... bring alot of water and wear a hat, not alot of shade and it's supposed to be hot.

I can't believe he would come up with a stage like that!! :cool: And he had the nerve to try it !!!:D

I am just up set that I didn't come up with it!!! or maybe I have and don't remember:dunno:

Have fun !!! Its going to be a good match !!!!

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    lol... That is what I like to hear... I've got something in mind for you guys this weekend that will rival the star :) I am thinking the term steady hand might be a good hint ;)

Top Bottom