• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Special thanks goes out to Ed Bean and his father who made this event possible and to Huntertown Arms who showed up with some nice suppressed firearms for us to shoot. Today was not to bad, a little windy, cold and rainy but the company made it all worth while. We have to do this more often guys.
    Suppressed pistols and rifles from Huntertown Arms. (except the GSG-5 with the fake can, that one is mine)
    IMG_3247.jpg

Close up of the suppressor mounter on a Savage 22
    IMG_3241.jpg

A few members shooting ..
    IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3244.jpg

IMG_3243.jpg

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Had a great time! Those suppressors were great to shoot, very nice! :yesway:
    Thank you Rick and Denny too for letting me shoot some of your fun toys!:D

As always it was nice talking with everyone again and look forward to the next one.

RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    I see a Patriots hat :D

We were trying to point out what a good day it was(regardless of the weather) and you zone in on the one negative of the whole day... You're so negative Fenway... ;)

Last edited:

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Wow, all those guns and nobody died.

I had a great time shooting with some great people. A special thanks to Plinker and our top notch Range Officer (she did a great job helping us get down range safely).

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Sweet, a pic of me shooting the Armed-N-Ready's PS90. Very sweet piece, I must say. I wonder how I can convince my wife I need one of those...

I was very surprised and impressed with the suppressed weapons from Huntertown Arms. I never had much interest in Suppresors... until today. I think I need to make an investment soon so I can teach the kiddos to shoot. IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN!!!

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Sweet, a pic of me shooting the Armed-N-Ready's PS90. Very sweet piece, I must say. I wonder how I can convince my wife I need one of those...

I was very surprised and impressed with the suppressed weapons from Huntertown Arms. I never had much interest in Suppresors... until today. I think I need to make an investment soon so I can teach the kiddos to shoot. IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN!!!
    :+1:The PS90 was so sweeeeeet! :rockwoot: Very awesome gun to shoot! :D

Also very impressed with the PMR30 and well pretty much everything he brought!:D

Your Mosin was a blast too!!! :rockwoot:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Ft. Wayne M E S

Sounds and looks like I missed a good time! As I explained to "Plinker", I had to BBQ for my wife's family, as a relative came in from Arizona. I smoked 8 racks of ribs. They were a hit! Now here's the funny part: After we got home from the gig, wife said " if you ever have a chance to go shooting again, and it coincides with a gathering for my family, I want you to go shooting and I insist you take me with you! LMAO:laugh: Having said this, I would love to do ribs for you folks some time, along with some shooting. I'll be looking for the next one!!

Last edited:

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Sounds and looks like I missed a good time! As I explained to "Plinker", I had to BBQ for my wife's family, as a relative came in from Arizona. I smoked 8 racks of ribs. They were a hit! Now here's the funny part: After we got home from the gig, wife said " if you ever have a chance to go shooting again, and it co-insides with a gathering for my family, I want you to go shooting and I insist you take me with you! LMAO:laugh: Having said this, I would love to do ribs for you folks some time, along with some shooting. I'll be looking for the next one!!

How about you smoke some ribs at the next event? :rockwoot:

We did have a blast, hope you get to come to the next one!

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Awesome!!! I didnt know the paparazzi were following me!!!

No thanks needed, I hope we can all do it again very soon!!!!

(would rep u fenway if I had any left hah)

Top Bottom