• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shadow6492

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Garrett/Auburn IN
    I am not sure the name of either place. The one with the high prices had a heavy set guy running the till and I believe the store was from Garrett, not sure though. The place I got my primers from had a table with other stuff but had a small table with probably 15 boxes of primers, all marked at $28.

Yeah they are from Garrett on the main drag. There store prices are always high compared to others in the area.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    The first FW gun show I went to was back in 88'. In my opinion, they were better then. Bigger anyways, and less "junk" and more gun vendors. I still go when they come to support the cause, but am wishing they were they way they used to be. No, you cannot CC or OC at them. :rolleyes:

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Made it out there today. A huge thanks to Knife Lady and Brad Knives for the great deals... Having neglected my knife needs for 20+ years, it sure helps playing catch up having those two making the show ! :yesway:

Also saw CWood at Indiana Supply Depot... Picked up some more precision cartridge ammo. Still a great price and still packaged in ammo cans ! :yesway:

ccrise

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Mishawaka, IN
    Just got back from the Gun show. It was a great way to spend some time and a few bucks. Got the chance to meet Brad and the Famous "Knife Lady". Bought my first ESEE. What a beautiful knife. Brad was a great guy and I'm sure I'll get another chance to see them again, hopefully next time he will have the bolt cutters I need. Also found the thickest belt I have ever seen so I had to pick one of those up also. Anyway it seemed like a good show to me and a great way to spend 3 hours.

Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I hit the show this afternoon. I didn't buy anything (yet) but I still had a good time there. I cleared up my compact 9 vs snub dilemma, and although I reaffirmed my dislike for Glocks, I decided I might want to try a 1911 sometime after all.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I had a good time, saw a few good deals. Bought a few accessories, but no guns. Saw a sweet deal on a Taurus 738tcp for $259 at the ZXGuns display. They also had killer deals on Glocks, almost bought my G17 Gen4 a little brother. One rifle really caught my eye was a custom Savage .308 that was built by Sinclair for $1400. That thing was bad a$$. I'm kicking myself for not buyin the Taurus.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I had a good time, saw a few good deals. Bought a few accessories, but no guns. Saw a sweet deal on a Taurus 738tcp for $259 at the ZXGuns display. They also had killer deals on Glocks, almost bought my G17 Gen4 a little brother. One rifle really caught my eye was a custom Savage .308 that was built by Sinclair for $1400. That thing was bad a$$. I'm kicking myself for not buyin the Taurus.

Come down to the shop, I'll sell you a TCP for 249.00

All in all I have to say I had a good time this weekend. It has been a while since we last did a show, and although we were worried about the ring rust, the guys pulled it off.

Thanks to Brad and Knife Lady for the stabby products I got, and everyone who made the show a light heart-ed good time.

Last edited:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Come down to the shop, I'll sell you a TCP for 249.00

All in all I have to say I had a good time this weekend. It has been a while since we last did a show, and although we were worried about the ring rust, the guys pulled it off.

Thanks to Brad and Knife Lady for the stabby products I got, and everyone who made the show a light heart-ed good time.
    Is that blued, stainless, or black stainless slide? How late you there? Final question: Is plastic money cool with you?

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Is that blued, stainless, or black stainless slide? How late you there? Final question: Is plastic money cool with you?

Two Tone, the gun is new, but the box has seen better days so I'll let her go cheap. Plastic money just means I can't spend right away.

:draw:

Bigdad_e875

Still here...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just giving ya a hard time, but glad you are getting it nonetheless. Another one to add to the list of things to shoot at the range this weekend. ;) :ar15:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Just got my computer back up an running....missed INGO..!!!! I went last Sunday, an to my surprize had a great time....I had thought after last yr. I wouldn't go to Ft. Wayne Gun show again....but I did...always good to see Brad an Knife Lady....found a decent deal on a battle pack of M1A type ammo, the same kind I have been ordering, very clean battle pack of 200 rds for 100.00.....gat a new ramrod for the AR, a web slinf for the M1 Carbine, a like new .50 cal. can...to put the ammo in of course...but the coolest part was the vender selling replica WW II tin signs an such...got a one that has a Garand rifle an another with the M14, an a large one of a soldier firing a tommygun as parchutes coming down around him with the sign saying.."They got the Guts.....Lets give them the firepower!" Looks very cool on the mantle with my Garands....goood day...then my son took me to 5 Guys Burgers......Excellent.

Top Bottom