• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccrise

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Mishawaka, IN
    Not cheep but if I stay home. Mow the yard, Take out trash, Laundry, Change oil in car, Dishes, Pay bills then Sweep floor. After all of that its time to go to the Bar..........10 drinks at $2.50 = $25.00, Food tab = $5.00, and Bail to get out of jail for driving home = $$$$$$$

There is always a way to justify shopping for our TOYS..... :hehe::hehe:

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Not cheep but if I stay home. Mow the yard, Take out trash, Laundry, Change oil in car, Dishes, Pay bills then Sweep floor. After all of that its time to go to the Bar..........10 drinks at $2.50 = $25.00, Food tab = $5.00, and Bail to get out of jail for driving home = $$$$$$$

There is always a way to justify shopping for our TOYS..... :hehe::hehe:
    I like the way you think! :yesway:

:D

Scotty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Anderson
    I drove 2 hours to the last gun show in Ft. Wayne and I thought it was a great show! I ended up trading one gun there and buying another. It's not as big as the 1500, but it's worth going to.

Yes, you can carry your unloaded gun in after you get it checked.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    I'll be set up with you! And yes, this show will be worth it!!:rockwoot:

I'll be working with ^this guy.

Also, the show is Saturday 9a-5p and Sunday 10a-3p, only. If you show up on Friday, people will look at you funny and probably laugh.

I will also be working the 21st Century tables with these two fine upstanding gentlemen. :laugh: Sorry, couldn't say that with a straight face.

pitbull1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I would go but every time I buy a new gun lately I get delayed so gun shows are a waste of money for me. Anyone else have that problem? I have bought 4 guns over the last 2 years and every single one has been delayed after the background check. It's really quite fun lemme tell ya!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Looks like I'm going today. It'll be my "first" Gun Show. I guess you could call me a virgin (with gun shows). Hope it will be worth the $10. Looking for a sweet deal on a compact .380 for the wife, Ruger LCP or S&W Bodyguard maybe.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I will be hanging at the Constitution Party table. Stop by and check out the literature. It is a new party, but it focuses on developing an alternative to the Dems and RINOs. The Party aims to promote a government that actually abides by the Constitution as written and as interpreted according to the intent of the original authors.

You might learn something worth your time.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I went primarily for reloading stuff. There was one guy selling primers for $45/1000 and powder for more than gander. People are crazy at these shows with prices sometimes. Unfortunately I didn't see powder anywhere else.

I ended up getting a couple speed loaders from Russ at Ranger, several plastic reloading cases for ammo, and a box of 1000 Winchester large pistol primers for $28/1000. Not bad.

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    I went primarily for reloading stuff. There was one guy selling primers for $45/1000 and powder for more than gander. People are crazy at these shows with prices sometimes. Unfortunately I didn't see powder anywhere else.
    Was that CEDAR CREEK OUTFITTERS?

I ended up getting a couple speed loaders from Russ at Ranger, several plastic reloading cases for ammo, and a box of 1000 Winchester large pistol primers for $28/1000. Not bad.
    Were the primers from DRK Global(1 table with Win primers and Glock mags)?

Sarge470

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I picked up two cases of Federal XM193 5.56 mm for $299 plus tax...otherwise, not a really good show. Selection was limited and there were very few deals that caught my eye.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Was that CEDAR CREEK OUTFITTERS?

Were the primers from DRK Global(1 table with Win primers and Glock mags)?

I am not sure the name of either place. The one with the high prices had a heavy set guy running the till and I believe the store was from Garrett, not sure though. The place I got my primers from had a table with other stuff but had a small table with probably 15 boxes of primers, all marked at $28.

Top Bottom