• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    1. Eh...probably not. It's not a particularly big show, but there are a few deals. Any deals would most likely be offset by the cost of gas, parking and admission to go to the show.
    2. I'll probably stop by for a bit.
    3. I believe so. However all firearms must be checked and unloaded before you enter.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Worth a 2 hour drive...probably not, unless you just want something to do. Many people talk bad about the Ft. Wayne show, but I always have a good time and have bought many guns there. Sure it is not as good as it once was, but for anyone local it is worth a stop. The parking fee is the worst part. As far as carrying your gun inside goes, the rules are no ammo and it must be ziptied at the entrance. I have been to quite a few shows all over the state and I have been to far worse shows than the Ft. Wayne show. Just my :twocents:

LotsofGlocks

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Worth a 2 hour drive...probably not, unless you just want something to do. Many people talk bad about the Ft. Wayne show, but I always have a good time and have bought many guns there. Sure it is not as good as it once was, but for anyone local it is worth a stop. The parking fee is the worst part. As far as carrying your gun inside goes, the rules are no ammo and it must be ziptied at the entrance. I have been to quite a few shows all over the state and I have been to far worse shows than the Ft. Wayne show. Just my :twocents:
    :+1: I'll be heading there on Sunday

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Knife Lady & I will be there with our blades. :rockwoot:

I like the Ft. Wayne show even though I can only manage to make 2 or 3 of them a year. It always seems to have quality vendors and the crowds have always been good. I do over 40 shows a year and the Ft. Wayne show by far is not even close to being a bad show compared to many other shows.:twocents:

acarnahan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Knife Lady & I will be there with our blades. :rockwoot:

I like the Ft. Wayne show even though I can only manage to make 2 or 3 of them a year. It always seems to have quality vendors and the crowds have always been good. I do over 40 shows a year and the Ft. Wayne show by far is not even close to being a bad show compared to many other shows.:twocents:

I got my first ESEE knive from BradsKnives at the last show, glad to hear you'll be there again.

Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'll be there on Sunday. I'm going to see if I can find an LC9 to feel up. I've never been to any other shows so I have no basis for comparison but I always have a good time there.

shadow6492

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Garrett/Auburn IN
    I'll be there Friday looking for a voodoo tactical weapons case and some other goodies. Always enjoyed the fort show compared to some of the others I've been to.

edit: I mean saturday morning! Hey gotta be early for those deals haha

Last edited:

ccrise

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Mishawaka, IN
    Ok. I don't have a thing planned so in the car I'll go. I could use a box of ammo, Knife (At Brads knives looking for huge discount) , and who knows what else that may go Bang. I'll be the Big guy in an ORANGE JUMP SUIT with Cuffs on. Hope to see you all there.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Ok. I don't have a thing planned so in the car I'll go. I could use a box of ammo, Knife (At Brads knives looking for huge discount) , and who knows what else that may go Bang. I'll be the Big guy in an ORANGE JUMP SUIT with Cuffs on. Hope to see you all there.

Sorry man, I don't think I can help you.......we don't sell bolt cutters. :D

Top Bottom