• ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    :DI was just giving you a hard time

Well rightfully so though. I didn't take any offense to it and if this was a year ago and I was suggesting to someone that they go to H&H I would hope that half this website would jump all over me telling me what a bunch of D-bags they were. You were perfectly justified in giving me a hard time because that place has it's old reputation to overcome.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I will not be there but Brad has my knives with him :D
    Stop by and say hello. Also stop by and see Chad with ZX Gun. He has some darn good gun prices.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I will not be there but Brad has my knives with him :D
    Stop by and say hello. Also stop by and see Chad with ZX Gun. He has some darn good gun prices.

Hmm. I live within walking distance of the Colosseum, and the wife leaves at 6 am, and I've got nothing to do till 1...:):

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Been there. Lots of tables, lots of variety. Not much that I was looking for, though. But then, I'm rather picky. There were only 3 FALs in the place, and only one PTR. All the Ruger P-series were overpriced. Cheapest AK mags were $15. Got some Wise storage food, though - no shipping, no tax, and talked them into a small discount. And a couple of .50 cans.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Has anyone been yet? Was it worth the admission? I'm bored and am sick of sorting range brass. I just might go.

Just got back from there.... I definitely thought it was worth the trip, but don't know if others would agree. If I can make one trip and find people such as Ranger Supply, Brad Knives, ZX Guns and a few others under one roof, I think it was well worth the cost and time. I did not see 21st there, but do not know if I happened to just miss their tables.

Got there about 10 minutes before opening and found probably the largest line waiting to get in that I have seen in years.

Top Bottom