• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hillnc01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    FT. Wayne
    People are going crazy buying ammo and the dealers have been playing the panic card. Every table I was at the dealers mentioned that they sold out of magazines and were running short on ammo. I will admit that there were a ton of people buying it up by the thousands. Prices for 1000 rounds of ammo were pretty decent, but Wal Mart still has better prices on everything I was looking at. Federal 100 packs were 24 bucks each plus tax WalMart is 20, Tula Ak ammo was 6 to 7 bucks a box Walmart is 5, and .40 cal was about $2 a box higher then Walmart as well.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    It was a packed show, lots of stuff and not a ton of the garbage junk like what is at the K's show.

Didnt see what I was looking for, but there was a quite a bit of stuff. Some good prices, some crazy high.

I hardly even look at ammo at gun shows, always seems more than you could buy at shops locally or online.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Yeah, I found him literally 2 seconds after I posted the above, I was about 15 feet away from the tables.

You guys hands down had THE BEST supply and looking displays I saw at the show.
    You were selling new knives at lower prices than a lot of the guys had used ones for.

backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    First local gun show (both days) I'll have to miss within the last year... :(

Mr. Aldridge has us locked down listening to his dry jokes and shooting guns all weekend! :laugh: Having a ball doing it too!! :rockwoot:

Anyone see any 30" full choke/vent rib Ithaca barrels there by chance? :dunno:

itsgreg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hudson
    over all the show was great. not sure i liked the layout tho booths in blocks instead of rows. I think I missed some things I wanted to see.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    The boys and I went Saturday! Picked up a nice knife from Brads! I am sure I annoyed him because I took forever to find "just the right one"

However, the show looked great! Lots of tables and lots of stuff. I swear whenever I am looking for something specific, the show doesn't have it! Oh well.

Sullivan_pbr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    Romney
    Overall I enjoyed the show. I actually spotted some booths with pretty decent prices. I was able to pick up some 357 sig ammo at a good price. I was very tempted by a couple G26's among other things.

dmax

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 25, 2011
    Went Saturday - seemed like there were fewer vendors, but a good attendence. Picked up a nice Ruger flat top. Got a knife from Brad. Could not find any ammo bargains (instead of panic buying people should get out & vote). I guess the days of $129.00 SKSs are long gone. Had a very good time. Anyway if you can't get to the range or the reloading bench, a day at a gun show is better than sitting around the in your skivvies getting nagged by 'whats her name'.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Yeah, I found him literally 2 seconds after I posted the above, I was about 15 feet away from the tables.

You guys hands down had THE BEST supply and looking displays I saw at the show.
    You were selling new knives at lower prices than a lot of the guys had used ones for.

Thank you and I am glad you found him.:D We are quite anal about our set up. We also try to give a nice selection.
    Thanks again for the nice words.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    The boys and I went Saturday! Picked up a nice knife from Brads! I am sure I annoyed him because I took forever to find "just the right one"

However, the show looked great! Lots of tables and lots of stuff. I swear whenever I am looking for something specific, the show doesn't have it! Oh well.

No worries we are used to people taking their time and choosing just the right knife. We offer a nice selection and therefore that can make it harder to choose the right knife. :D Thank you for your support and enjoy your new knife.

hillnc01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    FT. Wayne
    I thought I was going to come out without dropping a ton of money, but I decided to go back with my dad and ended up getting a Springfield xd subcompact in 9mm.... I wanted a Glock 26 but for some reason couldnt' put down the springfield... Pretty excited to get to the range asap!

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    First Coliseum show I have been to in quite awhile, and I had a good time. Bumped into several people I knew and had a chance to catch up. Drooled over Brad's table and as always a pleasure to say hello to him. Pretty good turnout and several good vendors. Didn't spend too much money, just picked up a new Hogue grip for my new G22 and picked up another mag for the AR. Glad I made it out to this one.

No worries we are used to people taking their time and choosing just the right knife. We offer a nice selection and therefore that can make it harder to choose the right knife. :D Thank you for your support and enjoy your new knife.

I gotta tell you, you got a pretty good setup! Send Brad all over the state, living out of a suitcase, selling your knives while you get to relax at home ;) (actually he said I should say this after we were joking about it)
    Awesome selection as usual from you two! :yesway: Thanks for coming up our way :ingo:

Last edited:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    First Coliseum show I have been to in quite awhile, and I had a good time. Bumped into several people I knew and had a chance to carch up. Drooled over Brad's table and as always a pleasure to say hello to him. Pretty good turnout and several good vendors. Didn't spend too much money, just picked up a new Hogue grip for my new G22 and picked up another mag for the AR. Glad I made it out to this one.

I gotta tell you, you got a pretty good setup! Send Brad all over the state, living out of a suitcase, selling your knives while you get to relax at home ;) (actually he said I should say this after we were joking about it)
    Awesome selection as usual from you two! :yesway: Thanks for coming up our way :ingo:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I always enjoy the Ft. Wayne Show and the people in this area, that is why I have made a commitment to the promoter to attend all of the Ft. Wayne shows for this year.:yesway:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    First Coliseum show I have been to in quite awhile, and I had a good time. Bumped into several people I knew and had a chance to carch up. Drooled over Brad's table and as always a pleasure to say hello to him. Pretty good turnout and several good vendors. Didn't spend too much money, just picked up a new Hogue grip for my new G22 and picked up another mag for the AR. Glad I made it out to this one.

Yeah but good things don't last forever or sometimes very long. I have to stay home and take care of business here. Brad is the road runner and I am the home body. :D Works for me and well that is all that matters.:laugh:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Brad suckered me into buying another knife I don't need. Although he was kind enough to protect me from the other overly-aggressive vendors :):

Overall it was a pretty solid show.

It's always a pleasure seeing you and your wife. I appreciate the support and your business.

As for the "overly aggressive" vendor, I'm not sure what he was thinking, that was the third time that he had come over to my tables and tried to purchase guns from people looking and buying from me. There are some unwritten vendor rules that say you don't go over to other vendor's tables and try to conduct any type of business with the public while they are at that vendor's tables. I apologize that you had to witness/experience that, it does not reflect well on vendors in general.

Top Bottom