For those of you who support abortion...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hrearden

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    I think the public is already against partial birth abortions and the killing of a baby after they are born, which is what it looks like was happening here. I did see where labor was induced early in at least one case mentioned. However, since the baby was breathing when it came out, it was a live person. To me, this means the pregnancy was terminated too late. Either way, it seems this doctor abused his powers granted by his profession, which is the real issue here.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't understand all the recent outrage about this. Obama, as an Illinois State Senator, voted to make infanticide legal after botched abortions. Yet the American people voted him in as President. I take that as meaning most of our follow citizens support killing babies. I am not sure if there is a limit on how long after they are born in the public's tolerance or not. Perhaps up until they go to school, you can say, this isn't working out very well, so let's abort the thing....

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    Most people support it because they arent subjected to the evil they support.

Show them some pictures of the horror they support, and it changes their idea of it.

They find it easy when it is just fetal tissue, but when they see that the "fetal tissue" is actually a baby, they cringe.

:twocents:

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    162   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    this is not abortion this is murder! there are still valid reasons that a woman should be able to abort a pregnancy.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Dang, man....really? Have you ever had a baby?

Just because some quack committed murder doesn't change my opinion on abortion.

Has nothing to do with me having kids or Pol Pot dumping kids into mass graves.

The question was... "after reading this do you still support abortion?"

And the answer is yes... this article (as disturbing as it is) doesn't change my opinion on the right to abortion.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Just because some quack committed murder doesn't change my opinion on abortion.

Has nothing to do with me having kids or Pol Pot dumping kids into mass graves.

The question was... "after reading this do you still support abortion?"

And the answer is yes... this article (as disturbing as it is) doesn't change my opinion on the right to abortion.

That's fair enough, but you said you "don't care". I think I interpreted that differently than you meant it.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I think the legality of abortion should be addressed at the state level.

If we are going to allow abortion, I think we should allow parents to kill their children at any point up until 18 years. One makes as much sense to me as the other. I think it is rather arbitrary to say that at x weeks and not y weeks and before the kid comes part the way out of the mother and not when the kid has been out of the mother for days, weeks, years.

If we are going to allow mothers to kill children, then we should just come out and allow it wholesale.

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    This is apples and oranges to a legit abortion. Cmon why you even put this up, but than moan when anti gun libatards use similar tactics to go after guns. This is nothing similar to a abortion by a woman who gets raped, uses protection but still gets pregnant, or someone who knows they just cant take care of a child. I know most will say there is still adoption and what not, but how do you know your kid is really going to a good home, you never know nowadays. Plus there is insurance reasons too, not everyone can afford it, and pregnancies are faaaaar from cheap trust me, and dont say the government wont turn you down for insurance if your pregnant. I will show you my bills from last child born with no insurance because I make too much on unemployment according to our great government.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    This is apples and oranges to a legit abortion.

Why? What's the big difference?

The doctor's goal was to kill the baby, pull him out and toss him in a dumpster.

Instead he pulled the baby out, killed him and tossed him in a dumpster.

End result: Dead baby, rich doctor.

What does the order matter?

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    Why? What's the big difference?

The doctor's goal was to kill the baby, pull him out and toss him in a dumpster.

Instead he pulled the baby out, killed him and tossed him in a dumpster.

End result: Dead baby, rich doctor.

What does the order matter?

Here ill show you what your doing.

Shooters goal is to pull gun out and shoot people one round at a time.

Instead he pulls an automatic and pulls trigger killing many at once with one pull.

End result, people die, with a gun being the cause of death.

Full auto or semi auto, fire rate dont matter, bullets kill you no matter how rapid the fire rate is.

Just because you dont think abortion is right, does that mean your right? Just because I think the woman has that right, does that mean im right? No, that is our opinions, but who is anyone to tell someone else what they can or cant do.

Btw, thats not my belief on guns by no means, just sh8wing you, just because thats how you feel dont mean your right, just like the anti gun, just cause they think they are right, doesn't mean they are.

As for why its different, is because these babies they are talking about were late term babies, thats not a normal everyday abortion. Most abortions involve a fetus with no spinal cord to cut, and no living baby outside of the womb.

Last edited:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Here ill show you what your doing.

Shooters goal is to pull gun out and shoot people one round at a time.

Instead he pulls an automatic and pulls trigger killing many at once with one pull.

End result, people die, with a gun being the cause of death.

Full auto or semi auto, fire rate dont matter, bullets kill you no matter how rapid the fire rate is.

I agree with that. Murder is murder, regardless of how many bullets you use or what order you do it in.

What is your point?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    As for why its different, is because these babies they are talking about were late term babies, thats not a normal everyday abortion. Most abortions involve a fetus with no spinal cord to cut, and no living baby outside of the womb.

So you don't care if the child is birthed then killed, as long as it is below a certain age?

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    I agree with that. Murder is murder, regardless of how many bullets you use or what order you do it in.

What is your point?

Ok so if abortion needs to be illegal, guns should be too right? Murder is murder. Guns murder people, either it be self defense or a crazy guy with one, people die from them. Just as abortion, people die from them, either it be for whatever reason the person chooses to have it for.

Top Bottom