• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    On the SyFy channel yesterday, I wasted 2 hours of my life watching " Jersey Shore Shark Attack." Cheesiest movie I've ever watched...but I couldn't stop watching it. It was so bad, it was funny. :D

d012

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    best and Worst Sci-Movies

Best: Star Wars

Worst: Twilight ( I just seen the previews and that was enough..how do you get 15 seconds of your life back!)

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    On the SyFy channel yesterday, I wasted 2 hours of my life watching " Jersey Shore Shark Attack." Cheesiest movie I've ever watched...but I couldn't stop watching it. It was so bad, it was funny. :D
    I've found that if you watch the previews to the made for/by SiFi movies, you've seen every remotely interesting scene, and there's no need to watch the actual movie. :yesway:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Best 2001 a space odyssey or forbidden planet
    Worst to many to chose from

Forbidden Planet and the original Day The Earth stood Still are CLASSICS.

Worst? Anything that "SyFy" produces. Spend that money on some good series and quit making those DREADFUL movies..

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Worst?
    Starship Troopers, (absolutely ruined my favorite book)

Clearly you've never seen the sequel. The original movie should've won a dozen Oscars in comparison.

Now, if Pan's Labrynth can get counted as a worst, I feel compelled to bring up Eragon, which somehow managed to be slightly worse than Dungeons & Dragons.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Clearly you've never seen the sequel. The original movie should've won a dozen Oscars in comparison.

Now, if Pan's Labrynth can get counted as a worst, I feel compelled to bring up Eragon, which somehow managed to be slightly worse than Dungeons & Dragons.

"The" Sequel?? ..there were TWO gawd-awful sequels believe it or not. I caught a couple seconds of the trailer for the 3rd one online, but that's all i could stomach.

Supposedly there was talk of a remake, but more faithful to the book. I won't hold my breath..

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    "The" Sequel?? ..there were TWO gawd-awful sequels believe it or not. I caught a couple seconds of the trailer for the 3rd one online, but that's all i could stomach.

Supposedly there was talk of a remake, but more faithful to the book. I won't hold my breath..

I enjoy Starship Troopers for what it is, I have to admit I am a Paul Verhoeven fan though. Basic Instinct, Robocop, and Total Recall are some of my favorites.

The 3rd one wasn't really that bad.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I enjoy Starship Troopers for what it is, I have to admit I am a Paul Verhoeven fan though. Basic Instinct, Robocop, and Total Recall are some of my favorites.

The 3rd one wasn't really that bad.

I might give it a chance. I go into those movies already prejudiced though because I am HUGE Heinlein fan..

Not that you could tell..
    down_arrow_inv-2-1.jpg

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Anybody seen "Remnants"? It was a small indy movie based on an upscale community when the earth gets hit by a massive solar flare shutting down all the power on the planet. I would give it a so-so. I would have given it a better rating but the retired special ops guy had less tactical ability than the average high school kid. They should have left that character out.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Anybody seen "Remnants"? It was a small indy movie based on an upscale community when the earth gets hit by a massive solar flare shutting down all the power on the planet. I would give it a so-so. I would have given it a better rating but the retired special ops guy had less tactical ability than the average high school kid. They should have left that character out.

I have not, but it reminded me of a decent movie with Chris Pine in it: Carriers. Kind of a disease holocaust that seems like a Zombie Apocolypse. It has a few (well, several) plot holes and he never reloads his 1911 but overall very watchable.

FYI: I think he only fires like 6 shots and there is more than enough time for him to reload off screen. What ruins it for me is the user grade DUST masks they use to protect themselves from the disease... :n00b:

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Best: I like a lot of movies, but the Matrix is right up there. Battle L.A. and War of the Worlds were good.

Worst: I can't believe nobody has mentioned Apollo 18 yet. Two hours of my life I will never get back.

marshallartist

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Best - Blade Runner

Worst - Bad Taste IMDB Link - If you haven't seen this you really need to. Also the Peter Jackson listed in the credits is the LOTR Peter Jackson. I can't believe he was ever involved with something so bad.

Top Bottom