• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    I have come upon a wonderful product for all us gun totin old farts whose bellies are bigger than our hips.

You know what I mean, by 10 am one side of your trousers and 3" lower than the other and you spend all day hitching them up.

Well Duluth Trading Co. has an inexpensive product called " underware suspenders" the go over your shoulders and then fasten with two clamps, on on each side. It feels like you are wearing a shoulder holster but they hold you pants up and you can put a tee shirt or anything else over them and wear the tails out.

Comfort and safety, I just can't say enough about these.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    Do they fasten to your pants or belt? I have a regular pair pair of pair of suspenders pair of suspenders I pair of suspenders hook pair of suspenders hook to pair of suspenders I hook to my belt. Those do look interesting

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    Typed in 'underware suspenders' on duluth's site. Nothing came up. Did a 'suspender' search. Found nothing op described. All they had listed were regular or tall suspenders that are worn over a tee shirt.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Typed in 'underware suspenders' on duluth's site. Nothing came up. Did a 'suspender' search. Found nothing op described. All they had listed were regular or tall suspenders that are worn over a tee shirt.

Same thing here. OP can you provide a link?

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Do they fasten to your pants or belt? I have a regular pair pair of pair of suspenders pair of suspenders I pair of suspenders hook pair of suspenders hook to pair of suspenders I hook to my belt. Those do look interesting

Too much coffee coffee coffee today? :)

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    [video=youtube;V2f-MZ2HRHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2f-MZ2HRHQ[/video]

OP, are you talking about DTC's "Side Clip" suspenders?

Side Clip Suspenders - Men's Regular Side Clip Suspenders - Duluth Trading

92992_front.jpg-1500x1500

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Good ole Duluth Trading Company...

I've been thinking about suspenders so I can start dressing in the style of Lumberg from Office Space.

PS - was this suppose to be in the break room? Not really "firearm related".

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Good ole Duluth Trading Company...

I've been thinking about suspenders so I can start dressing in the style of Lumberg from Office Space.

PS - was this suppose to be in the break room? Not really "firearm related".

He mentioned for the purpose of holding the weight of a gun. We talk about gun belts in the accessories forum. :dunno:

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Really, not just for fat people, but those that have no butt to catch the belt on its way to their knees would probably benefit from this as well.

kevhed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Chesterton

LMAO...What the heck happened here???? :D

Top Bottom