• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Do they fasten to your pants or belt? I have a regular pair pair of pair of suspenders pair of suspenders I pair of suspenders hook pair of suspenders hook to pair of suspenders I hook to my belt. Those do look interesting

:lmfao:
    at first first I first thought I was going crazy :nuts: it gave me a slight headache, and then reading this thread I couldn't stop laughing.

I originally clicked this thread cause I found the title funny. I didn't expect to get a laugh though.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have come upon a wonderful product for all us gun totin old farts whose bellies are bigger than our hips.

You know what I mean, by 10 am one side of your trousers and 3" lower than the other and you spend all day hitching them up.

Well Duluth Trading Co. has an inexpensive product called " underware suspenders" the go over your shoulders and then fasten with two clamps, on on each side. It feels like you are wearing a shoulder holster but they hold you pants up and you can put a tee shirt or anything else over them and wear the tails out.

Comfort and safety, I just can't say enough about these.

Used to have to wear suspenders as a kid as I was too skinny.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Do they fasten to your pants or belt? I have a regular pair pair of pair of suspenders pair of suspenders I pair of suspenders hook pair of suspenders hook to pair of suspenders I hook to my belt. Those do look interesting

Put down the pizza pocket and red bull and step away from the keyboard...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

I would suggest getting to your local ER as soon as possible! Prompt treatment is the key to successful recovery from stroke.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

This reminded me of the guy in John Candy movie, the Great Outdoors I think, that was struck by lightning numerous times.:):

Edit: Found it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGR6Wk3Kboo

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Wizardfitz, glad to hear that you are ok! You might want to get your phone checked out though. It looks like the "pair" button is sticking. :D

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I think I have a pair like that same color, my Uncle Sam issued them to me back in the day to hold up my wet weather gear, I still have them in my Deer Hunting x army duffle bag, except they have hooks not clips.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    My god! I thought I had a hard time reading harley's posts!

Quote Originally Posted by wizardfitz View Post

indyjs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Greenwood
    Undercover Suspenders
    $24.50 or 3 for $22.50 each
    It is in the catalog, don't see it on web. Call or email them
    1.5 in polyester blend, plastic clips, velcro adj, fits reg and tall

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter