• ...and so much more!
  • grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    ^I agree. :yesway:

I was in Michigan about a month ago and while in a small town grocery store, there was a young couple in line behind me having a discussion about how much money was left on their EBT card. They were both overweight, and IMHO looked shiftless (shocking as I know that sounds).

Loco179

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Funny thing about this. The Dems are only hurting themselves. If I were the Republicans I would blame Obama before he had a chance to blame us.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    My wife was eating at a seafood restaurant today and watched all sorts of welfare warriors come in only to turn around as soon as they saw the EBT wasn't working......here I am wondering why I have to PAY to eat here when these dirtbags get it for free....

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    From what I hear it was only a random system failure, and the outage was coincidental to the shutdown.

welfare going away is the LAST thing the dems or reps want... It would get them ALL voted out next cycle.

Removing the govt teet does nothing but **** constituents off.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Welfare should consist of a bag of potatoes, a sack of rice, and a block of cheese at the beginning of the month. If able bodied people want fed by the government it should be pure subsistence. I'd prefer for these programs to end, but if they must continue I'd like a compromise.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I realized this will sound very conspiratorial. . . . . Could have this been done on purpose, a dry run? Was this a way of the government to see real public reaction if/when the hand outs come to a halt.

Not saying this is what I think is what really happened, just thinking out load.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I realized this will sound very conspiratorial. . . . . Could have this been done on purpose, a dry run? Was this a way of the government to see real public reaction if/when the hand outs come to a halt.

Not saying this is what I think is what really happened, just thinking out load.
    I wouldn't put anything past the Gubment.... :noway:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013

I imagine if they ended abruptly we would see SHTF. The takers think you owe them something, so expect home invasion, muggings, theft, and robbery to increase in working and upper class areas.

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    I imagine if they ended abruptly we would see SHTF. The takers think you owe them something, so expect home invasion, muggings, theft, and robbery to increase in working and upper class areas.

And this my friends, is why we have guns in our homes...

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    There are rumors from excellent sources that some supermarkets in the Chicago area were mass "liberated" of their goods off from the sheaves by disgruntled customers who couldn't pay for their shopping with their freebie cards.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville

Nah, our government would NEVER quit giving handouts to people once they started doing it.

Top Bottom