• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Oh yeah? I'm guessing they wouldn't just close up shop and repeal all the laws they've passed in the last 150 years.
    Sure they would.....
    If it would give them more power and the opportunity to get their slimy hands on ALL of our income.
    Third World countries (Which we will be by the time "0" is gone.) routinely scrap their laws and make up new ones to suite the current regime.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    There are rumors from excellent sources that some supermarkets in the Chicago area were mass "liberated" of their goods off from the sheaves by disgruntled customers who couldn't pay for their shopping with their freebie cards.

Well, they are entitled to it............ so..........

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I imagine if they ended abruptly we would see SHTF. The takers think you owe them something, so expect home invasion, muggings, theft, and robbery to increase in working and upper class areas.

Yep. You could also expect the MSM to blame conservatives and not those poor unfortunate looters who just wanted to eat a free meal.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    I realized this will sound very conspiratorial. . . . . Could have this been done on purpose, a dry run? Was this a way of the government to see real public reaction if/when the hand outs come to a halt.

Not saying this is what I think is what really happened, just thinking out load.

No, the powers that be (Oblama) did it to convince the proles why they need government.
    What better way during a government 'shutdown' to demonstrate to the impoverished lazy masses that government is their friend than to show them what they would miss out on if government isn't 'open'? This was intentional, I have no doubt in my mind. It also serves as a threat to the rest of the country who is productive: keep pushing and we'll make this bigger, and then wait for the riots. Two days and these savages would be looting the stores, particularly in severely impoverished areas. Make no mistake, this was done to send a message, deliberately.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I find it funny (not the right word) that people that DON'T work can continue to receive money.
    But the people that do work are laid off.
    Benefits not being paid to family members of deceased military.

So where is the incentive to work?

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    I believe that food stamps make food prices high. If whatever percentage of the food buying populous could give a **** about what food costs the manufacturers and retailers have a lesser need to lower prices to stay competitive. I tend to think so every week as I feed my seven child family on one income. If the ebter's come to my house whoever the kids don't eat the two GSD's will take care of. (well maybe not....my dogs won't eat the possums they've killed)

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Georgia lady was on the local Clayton County Georgia news wondering how she would/could feed her six (6) chillin, wif just seventeen cents on her card, another lady said she and her kid had not eaten a thing all morning, since she had no handout. I feel sorry for them.

wildhair

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    No country as rich as ours should ever have fat, starving, people!

ugly-fat-girl-bikini-woman-pictures.jpg

ClydeB

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2012
    Southern Hoosier
    +1 on the eyebleach!

There were two newsworthy glitches that day.
    1. The national EBT problem with Xerox. - Access restored for food stamp users, Xerox says
    2. Cards in Springhill and Mansfield Louisiana started showing no limits while the system got back up. Guess what happened Walmart shelves in Springhill, Mansfield, cleared in EBT glitch - KSLA News 12 Shreveport, Louisiana News Weather & Sports

There is no way Obama wants to alienate his support base right now. Can you imagine the chaos if they did include welfare / ebt in the shutdown?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Georgia lady was on the local Clayton County Georgia news wondering how she would/could feed her six (6) chillin, wif just seventeen cents on her card, another lady said she and her kid had not eaten a thing all morning, since she had no handout. I feel sorry for them.
    Do they just time it so they have zero food left on the day they get their card? I mean jeeze, nothing in the pantry at all? Nobody starves in America, and the constant Democrap line about the poor, starving children is BS. Malnourished, maybe, but nobody starves. Heck, they're only malnourished because that's how their family eats. You could give them all the money in the world and they would just eat more junk and fast food.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've always said the true "zombie apocolypse" will be when the foodstamps and benefits run out. Then, you'll have them shambling in the streets, going to their neighbors homes.

First, they'll ask for food... luxuries... assistance... Then they won't ask.

Top Bottom