• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caspian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Noblesville
    Due to to the increased growth we are going to limit everyone to one Gun. Once the registration is over if there are spaces available we will open up the second gun up on a first come first served basis.

Caspian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Noblesville
    Guys and gals keep in mind also that we are always looking for volunteer RO's! let me know if you are interested before you sign up as there is a discount. The more volunteers we get the closer we come to being able to host FNS twice a month.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    This will be my first FNS! I'm pretty excited! I've been looking forward to finding a FNS that I can attend for almost a year now and it looks like the stars have aligned. I look forward to meeting a lot of you guys, be gentle, go easy, and instruct, inform and give advice until your hearts content...I'm coming to learn and have fun (and if I beat Downrange72 in the process, well thats just icing on the cake.)

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    This will be my first FNS! I'm pretty excited! I've been looking forward to finding a FNS that I can attend for almost a year now and it looks like the stars have aligned. I look forward to meeting a lot of you guys, be gentle, go easy, and instruct, inform and give advice until your hearts content...I'm coming to learn and have fun (and if I beat Downrange72 in the process, well thats just icing on the cake.)

Dang calling me out on your first FNS.

Have you been talking to Hickman?

LOL

Riverman67 and I should be there.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County

I am going to try and make this one Doc
    It will be good to see you

I think I'm going to shoot my 22/45 for a change . I purchased it for FNS I guess I should try it out

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I am going to try and make this one Doc
    It will be good to see you

I think I'm going to shoot my 22/45 for a change . I purchased it for FNS I guess I should try it out

Better hope there are no Mag changes required. Last FNS the Mag changes killed my time. 22/45 MIII Mags are a &*^&% to change.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    No, this wasn't between strings. I think it was: Shoot 2 targets and do a mag change; shoot remaining 3 targets. So it was part of the string of fire and timed.

I said "generally". :dunno: I've been shooting FNS consistently for the last 3 years or so, and can only remember a handful of instances where there has been a stage with mandatory reloads between target arrays. The one that comes immediately to mind involved engaging 3 sets of 3 targets with reloads in between (3-reload-3-reload-3). We only ran through it once, and had a LOT of "30"s.

Top Bottom