• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrFive

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Hamilton County
    I was thinking about an AR till I held the FN P2000...anybody shot one?

Yes, shoots nice, fun gun but nothing to write home about. Trigger isnt as bad as say the MSAR STG556, and the ejection makes it easy to collect your brass as it all dumps out the front. Only drawback is it wont accept P-Mags or any sort of polymer mags, they either dont fit into the mag well or the gasket in there restricts it.

Personally I think its just way too expensive.

nipplehead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    crown point
    The SAS did a test and said the SS192 ammunition would go through a level IIA vest. Henceforth SS192 was pulled from the market.(I still have 1100 rounds of it in the ammo can) The true armor piercing stuff, the SS190 and subsonic SS191 are not available for civilian consumption.
    SS192 is available again..its not being produced but the big online ammo stores are selling it...it is more expensive..I have like 700 rounds of it.

Packin-Heat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Avon, Indiana
    I gave in to temptation, and picked up the Five-seveN USG. Have not got a chance to shoot it yet, but really like the way it feels, yes it is a larger frame gun for the caliber, I definitely will be keeping it for a long time. Also if anyone has ammo other than the 197ss that they would like to get rid of (at a reasonable rate) please contact me. All in all its a little pricey but I believe well worth it!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Wait until you take it out and warm it up a bit. You will really like it then. Very soft shooter and very accurate. ENJOY!!!!!

I know you are asking about other ammo, but Midway has had the SS197 on sale recently. Not sure if it still is, but I couldn't pass up another case (2000 rounds) for $700 plus shipping.

mfirem19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Grant County
    FN Herstal Five Seven

I own one and absolutely love it. It is extremetly accurate in the right hands and has a lot of punch for such a small round. If you purchase one you wont be soory. I am now looking for its big brother the PS90..

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    The only time I heard about the FN57 was watching the Top Shot where they used it in one of the competitions. It sure looked like a big gun but also looked fun to shoot.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    In a self defense situation would this gone over penetrate? I've been thinking about getting one but I don't want it going past my Target

3gunner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    I love my five seven, but plan on selling it Very soon. Only reason I plan on selling it is to begin building my next ar and/or bolt gun. It would definitely be a recommended firearm though! Makes plinking extremely fun when you can easily head back to the fifty yard line + .. If anyone its looking on getting one send me a pm. Only got 200 rounds through mine.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    What ever happened to that Keltec .22?

The PMR30? Kel Tec CNC

pmr30x.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

Top Bottom