• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Fluoridation
    [SIZE=-1]"Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation? -- fluoridation of water? . . . Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face? . . . Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water -- why, there are studies under way to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Mandrake! -- children's ice cream!
    "Do you know when fluoridation first began? . . . Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh?
    "It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual -- certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."
    -- Gen. Jack D. Ripper, Dr. Strangelove
    [/SIZE]​
    This guy was way ahead of his prime:D

This was the first thing that popped into my head as well. The Communist agenda and good ol' General Ripper! This is why commies drink vodka!

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    Regardless of good or bad, I take offence at the government tampering with MY WATER. Pure water...clean water...no problem. Adding extra chemicals - actually MEDICATION - that some commitee decided is best for me is absolute BS, and it should pi$$ all of us off!

If you find the notion wonderful, then don't balk when they suggest other drugs be added next.

YouTube - Fox News - Mass Drugging Of Society With Lithium

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Regardless of good or bad, I take offence at the government tampering with MY WATER. Pure water...clean water...no problem. Adding extra chemicals - actually MEDICATION - that some commitee decided is best for me is absolute BS, and it should pi$$ all of us off!

If you find the notion wonderful, then don't balk when they suggest other drugs be added next.

True dat.

THX-1138

THX 1138 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    This was the first thing that popped into my head as well. The Communist agenda and good ol' General Ripper! This is why commies drink vodka!

Speaking of Dr. Strangelove, 1946 was when the German scientists were being imported under Operation Paperclip. Coincidence? I think NOT!

Seriously, though, there is more thought-provoking information (and some more citations) here: Fluoride: A Bad Idea Whose Time Has Passed, Drs. Richard and Karilee Shames on the Thyroid/Fluoride Linkage / Thyroid Disease Information Source - Articles/FAQs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    I've been using fluoride free toothpaste for nearly 10 years.

Started when I went on an elimination diet when I was 14 to lose weight and find out why I was always sick.

Well fluoride toothpaste is a no no until like week 12. As soon as that was re-introduced I began getting sick again.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    In honor of this thread, I bring you...

generalripper.jpg

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Go Go Gadget

this has been in our water for years. thats why americans generaly have better teeth or more teeth compared to europeans.

wouldnt suprise me as to what all the government has illegaly tested on us in our water supply. look at the nuclear test they use to do on unknowing U.S. citizens and soldiers. I'd still like to know what all the shots i got and pills i took were for in the military that they didnt tell us about. one day my d*ck will probly turn into a riot shield when someone says a certain word. LMAO. go go gadget, riot shield. go go gadget billy club

Mike...a billy club? Somewhere a raccoon is laughing uncontrollably.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    I've been using fluoride free toothpaste for nearly 10 years.

Started when I went on an elimination diet when I was 14 to lose weight and find out why I was always sick.

Well fluoride toothpaste is a no no until like week 12. As soon as that was re-introduced I began getting sick again.

Have all your teeth fallen out? They tell us that without flouride, you'll quickly edentate.

9lock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Classified
    At the end of the Second World War, the United States Government sent Charles Eliot Perkins, a research worker in chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology, to take charge of the vast
    Farben chemical plants in Germany.
    "While there he was told by German chemists of a scheme which had been worked out by them during the war and adopted by the German General Staff.
    "This was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water. In this scheme, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place.
    "Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination by slowly poisoning and narcotising a certain area of the brain and will thus make him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. "Both the Germans and the Russians added Sodium fluoride to the drinking water of prisoners of war to make them stupid and docile.
    "

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    At the end of the Second World War, the United States Government sent Charles Eliot Perkins, a research worker in chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology, to take charge of the vast

Farben chemical plants in Germany.
    "While there he was told by German chemists of a scheme which had been worked out by them during the war and adopted by the German General Staff.
    "This was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water. In this scheme, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place.

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination by slowly poisoning and narcotising a certain area of the brain and will thus make him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. "Both the Germans and the Russians added Sodium fluoride to the drinking water of prisoners of war to make them stupid and docile."
    Do you have a reference to that post? :)
    That might explain why, the closer you get to a large city, the faster the IQ's drop.

Sorry big city dwellers. :D
    Mike

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i was raised on well water, and i never went to the doctor because i was sick, hardly ever!! i mean a couple years at a time. I was healthy as an ox!!! ever since then it seams like i never feel good. the military has a lot to do with that (i wont get into my personal health online) but i do believe we are being poisoned. the fact too that it can be absorbed through your skin means that even taking a shower you are screwed.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    Have all your teeth fallen out? They tell us that without flouride, you'll quickly edentate.

Haven't used it since I was 20. I refuse the treatments at the dentist, too.

I have well water.

I'm 41 now, I haven't had a single cavity in 20-years.

Brush and floss. Eat right. Get enough sleep. Get your teeth cleaned every 6-months.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Haven't used it since I was 20. I refuse the treatments at the dentist, too.

I have well water.

I'm 41 now, I haven't had a single cavity in 20-years.

Brush and floss. Eat right. Get enough sleep. Get your teeth cleaned every 6-months.

Where do you buy fluoride free toothpaste?

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    Where do you buy fluoride free toothpaste?

Tom's of Maine - at just about any heathfood store, or order it on-line.

I've actually seen it at Walgreen's, but they have a floride version for sale, as well, so read the boxes close.

Top Bottom