• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    My question is when can we get something like this going in Indiana? Not so much a just to get on welfare, but more along the lines of the military, or many other jobs. Test at random at least once a year, and give authority for the caseworkers to flag individuals for consideration based on behavior and suspicious activity.

Our good old trusty government will surely stop at welfare. I've always wondered how something like the Holocaust happened, but INGO has helped me understand human nature and the slow march to Fascism. As someone else pointed out, they will come after your guns. You'll be drug tested and psych evaluated every time you sign a 4473, or whatever it will be in the future. This isn't about drugs and it isn't about welfare. Someone is making more money than before and someone has received more power than before. These types of people don't tire of money or power. Are we going to test for alcohol to get a job? How about a political opinion quiz to weed out the dissenters and make sure they never get paid? If you start implementing something like this, it will snowball, and the monster will grow and eat everything and everyone in it's path. I swear my life on that.

want my money---and it IS MY money, in the form of tax dollars? Don't do drugs, and be prepared to certify that you are clean as a condition of recieving FREE money that is being handed to you out of the public's pocket.

Why only drugs? Why not alcohol, tobacco, chips, cookies, cake, TVs, firearms, iPods, cars. After all, if they are taking OUR money, shouldn't it be used on essentials only? Bread and water, noodles once a month. I would much prefer an end to Welfare, all together.

I would carry things one step further for the welfare queens----you get a check for the first illegitimate child. You get your tubes tied free of charge before you get the check for the second illegitimate child. That way there will be no third illegitimate child. I really do not care if the ACLU or any other advocacy group feels that something like this would infringe on the reproductive rights of people.

People? It sounds a hell of a lot like you're describing mere slaves. People have rights.

I'm forced to pay into welfare as well. If I become a chronically unemployed layabout and go on welfare, should I be able to smoke a joint or two a day?

What!?! :xmad::xmad::xmad: NO! We should call in the death squad for you even saying the "j" word. Your reproductive organs should be cut out and you should have to forfeit all property (including children) over to the State.

You should have to get a drug test for any kind of benefit. Especially unemployment and welfare. And if you are on welfare you should not be able to reproduce, if you can't afford food and shelter on your own, you can't afford to reproduce, every welfare check should come with chemical castration.

You guys sound nuts, seriously. If welfare is being abused this much and it is this hard to manage, it's time to just end the program. How about everyone get a real job and stop mooching off of the People of the United States? To be completely honest, I'm far more concerned with the Constitutionality of Welfare itself, than the testing of drugs for Welfare recipients. I don't give a **** if they do drugs or not. I just want them to stop robbing us of our taxes that we work so hard to provide.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Dumb. Are they violating 4th amendment rights by requiring documentation of income before handing out assistance? By this logic, they are.

This is ridiculous.

Top Bottom