• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I think the world still thinks it's in the water.... I doubt it was hijacked by anyone other then the pilot(s). A passenger would have called someone (9-11).

i just can't see it being hijacked fly for hours and crash and not a single passenger make a phone call....

Yeah no terror group has come forward but if they are not done yet why when their not done especially when the world is looking the other way...

i dont have a tin hat but it's gotta be parked.... No way it flew into the Indian Ocean, it changed course hours before.... Don't buy that they lost cabin pressure and everyone passed out..... To many things were done at different times that had to be done by a human who had his head in the game..... When your are half out of it you don't go turning off all the tracking/comm stuff.

Last edited:

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    The only thing I'm familiar with that could track at that range is/was the otr-b radar system which I don't belive is operational, nor could it be ship mounted. Care to expand on what you're referring to? I don't think aegis has that sort of capability so I'm curious what does.

No I will not.. and I have no radar experience. I've never been trained or work on radar so I can not help you on your quest to find which system does. I have been on a few DOD (non military) ships in my civilian life in that very same region, and other parts of the world.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    A single nuclear device is not a strategic weapon. A nuclear arsenal is strategic, but a single device is tactical. Same goes for chemical weapons, the concentration of any chemical weapon for mass disperal is very great and impractical. I'd be far more worried about biological weapons. Weaponized smallpox or - Lord God forbid - ebolapox via air disperal from a delivery vehicle with a range of a Boeing 777 dispersed periodically over miles-long intervals would bring this entire world to its knees. What's worse, it wouldn't take much in physical quantity and the research on these weapons has already been solidified and perfected via scientists such as Dr. Kanatjan Alibekov and Lev Sandakchiev and Bill Patrick and at Biopreparat and Vector and USAMRIID. Biologic weapons are the REAL heavy-hitters, the TRUE strategic weapon - a weapon that leaves all infrastructure intact but has nearly 100% mortality, high virulence, high infectivity, and cannot truly be controlled once released - biologic weapons are the sum of all my fears.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    the google maps are likely months and months old and have no bearing for finding the plane

Malaysia Airlines Missing Plane Not On Google Maps: Google Reminds Concerned Users That Satellite Images Are Not Live

Holy crappy there are people doing that I bet, well i guess that's the reason for the article - not saying that they're too dumb to read it, but...

You mean to tell me if I google my house it doesn't look as plush and green as it does in June?

Even a very slow 2nd grader knows that. But alas... Citizen investigator to the rescue.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    You mean to tell me if I google my house it doesn't look as plush and green as it does in June?
    "Street View" of my house shows my front yard plush and green with my lawnmower out and my current vehicles in the driveway. If you pan to the side of my house, it's Autumn 2 years earlier and my Jeep is still in the driveway. It's like time travel!!

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "Street View" of my house shows my front yard plush and green with my lawnmower out and my current vehicles in the driveway. If you pan to the side of my house, it's Autumn 2 years earlier and my Jeep is still in the driveway. It's like time travel!!

I know. I thought for sure I ripped that shrub out last summer - but google shows it still there... I'm so confused.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    That is why I said Digital Globe. They have updated satellite feeds for Tomnod and others. If you notice the link I provided is a 2014 Digital Globe, not the normal Google map.

Look at a google map of Indiana.......the bottom will say TerraMetrics Map data. If you look at the google map at area I provided link for it says Digital Globe....which is providing updated sat views to Tomnod and others.

http://www.digitalglobe.com/

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I don't know.. but if a terrorist was to take a airplane like a 777 to re-fly it to deliver a bomb, or chemical weapon it would be 20x easier to take something like a g4 (so the world would no be watching) to carry out the mission... I still think it's crashed on land, or the ocean.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    That is why I said Digital Globe. They have updated satellite feeds for Tomnod and others. If you notice the link I provided is a 2014 Digital Globe, not the normal Google map.

Look at a google map of Indiana.......the bottom will say TerraMetrics Map data. If you look at the google map at area I provided link for it says Digital Globe....which is providing updated sat views to Tomnod and others.

http://www.digitalglobe.com/
    Here...

snickers.gif

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I don't know.. but if a terrorist was to take a airplane like a 777 to re-fly it to deliver a bomb, or chemical weapon it would be 20x easier to take something like a g4 (so the world would no be watching) to carry out the mission... I still think it's crashed on land, or the ocean.

Why why fly it for many more hours a whole nother direction then crash it. I do agree a biz jet would be far easier but the way these guys see it the larger the plane that more bang bang you can put in it.

not saying it did not crash but if it was in the water you would think a ship would have seen wreckage by now regardless of were it crashed and on land we would have hand an ELT signal picked up by the sattilite.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Why why fly it for many more hours a whole nother direction then crash it. I do agree a biz jet would be far easier but the way these guys see it the larger the plane that more bang bang you can put in it.

not saying it did not crash but if it was in the water you would think a ship would have seen wreckage by now regardless of were it crashed and on land we would have hand an ELT signal picked up by the sattilite.

I understand what you are saying but with the world watching I don't see this plane flying more thane 1 hour without it being tracked.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I understand what you are saying but with the world watching I don't see this plane flying more thane 1 hour without it being tracked.
    I agree, but... It did five hours last week and flew over Malayasian territory, apparently. How the militaries in that region did not pick up a large unidentified aircraft of that size is mind boggling.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    How populated is central or western China, where the plane could have been flown at low altitude after the over water move to hide from radar? Fly at low altitude below radar is difficult but not impossible, and with the size of China and how advanced it truly is, there are probably parts of the country not serviced by aviation radar.

As for cell phones, people forget the magic towers that are required to ping off of to get the signal to where you want it to go. I am sure there are lots of space in China not serviced by AT&T, not to mention over the water. Cell phones seem like the end-all, but without towers they are nothing more than expensive junk. About the only thing that would work would be a satellite radio and then that would assume a proper satellite in the region.

It will be very interesting once the truth is known, and I am sure one day we will know the answer that those on the plane already know.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Not much population in western china but every route they say it could have taken except the south one would have put them near cell towers along the way.....

Last edited:

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    According to the latest the plane flew for at least six hours after last communication and "whoever flew off with the Boeing 777 had intimate knowledge of the cockpit and knew how to avoid detection when navigating around Asia".

Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens

My question is IF you intentionally wanted to crash an airplane why would you wait six hours after seizing control to do so unless you had a target to crash it into? By now it is rather obvious there was no current intended target.

Top Bottom