• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    Looks like the next couple of days are going to be in the 60's and my min objective is to put a lure in the water.

It has been a few years since I have been serious about fishing so....... Any suggestions for bass? I know they will be slow and deep (that's what she said). I plan on working a few senkos but I'm open to suggestions.

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    You might consider working a Zoom lizard r-e-a-l slowly along south-facing rock ledges later in the afternoons. The sun is starting to get enough angle on it to heat these underwater ledges and draw fish at this time of year, and it's proven a good strategy for me. Good luck with whatever you try!

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    Yea i'm not going out on my boat anytime soon. I don't feel like having to hire a coast guard ice breaker just to fish deep water crappies.

Greenedog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    Greene County
    I fished our pond here in Greene County yesterday. There was a lot of bass trolling the north bank, but they weren't eating anything....I even bounced a live nightcrawler off ones nose and it wouldn't eat! :D Checked Greene-Sullivan State Forest a couple days ago and some of the pits were open and there were boats on the water.
    [video=youtube;prYU89cSw4Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prYU89cSw4Q[/video]

catfishjn69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    West side of Indy
    ice was off one of my ponds yesterday, the water is gin clear because of the ice. fished for about 30 minutes caught 2 one on shakey head other on spinnerbait moving fairly quick. the north side is going to be the warmest but that is still cold. cant wait to fish my first tourn. of the year next weekend luckily it is in southern Il.

catfish

Top Bottom