• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andski3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Carmel
    I use my cell as a hot spot for internet, and it died on me. I wasn't worried about making calls.

I just wanted my internet so I could check in on INGO.

marrell1482

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    NWI
    The new android ota update makes my keyboard take sometimes up to ten seconds to pop up.
    And I can't search ingo forums from my cell.

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    I cannot upgrade from my iPhone 4S for another 6 months, but I'm already finding myself looking into the rumors of the next iPhone release date. Apple won't even give out a date yet. I'm also finding myself looking into other options, but I'm not feeling the love for android OS since I wasn't fond of it on a dell tablet I had, nor do unwant to start paying for android friendly apps when I've already purchased them for iPhone.

I don't know how I can sleep at night.

ozzie839

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2013
    Columbus
    sometimes in the middle of a call of duty match my $100+ turtle beach headset batteries will tank, these are the rechargeable ones so that makes me have to get up, walk to the charging station and switch them out, this usually results in 1-2 deaths during the match

marrell1482

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    NWI
    I couldn't fit the new tv stand for my 60 inch tv AND my subwoofer along the same wall. So now I only have a center channel, two front towers, and two surround sound speakers...

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Drove drunk to the liquor store avoiding a DUI on the way. Was closed when I got there. Remembered I had 2 cases stashed in the garage. Avoided DUI on the way home. Beer was warm. Drank it anyway. Woke up next to 350 pound chick from Craigslist Casual Encounters section.

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    Drove drunk to the liquor store avoiding a DUI on the way. Was closed when I got there. Remembered I had 2 cases stashed in the garage. Avoided DUI on the way home. Beer was warm. Drank it anyway. Woke up next to 350 pound chick from Craigslist Casual Encounters section.

You were out of ice to spin it too?

Top Bottom