• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I have to keep hitting the reset button on my wireless keyboard ... it's too far to walk downstairs for fresh batteries.

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    Apparently, Sprint is incapable of providing cell phone service in Avon even though they have a store in Avon. So, I have to wait until it's fixed in Sept., switch providers, or get a landline which I haven't had for 10 years.

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    I haven't cut my grass in almost 2 weeks because I was on vacation last week and I don't feel up to getting on my ZTR until I get new hight lid blades and have them sharpened. They existing blades are a bit dull/short and will leave streaks if I use them and may require 3 passes instead of 2.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I haven't cut my grass in almost 2 weeks because I was on vacation last week and I don't feel up to getting on my ZTR until I get new hight lid blades and have them sharpened. They existing blades are a bit dull/short and will leave streaks if I use them and may require 3 passes instead of 2.

The HOA isn't throwing a fit?

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    My tracfone is teh sux. Whenever my morning alarm goes off, I have to shut the phone off and then turn it back on. Otherwise the screen stays lit (doesn't dim) and runs down the battery all day.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    The Bluetooth system in my Jeep makes me listen to a stupid intro every time I try to make a call and it takes me an extra 10 seconds to dial. grrrr. Also does the same thing when I receive a call.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    A few weeks ago when it was still chilly in the morning, I used and then forgot to turn off my heated seat. No one likes a sweaty butt.

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    I got far too much sleep last night, so it'll be hard for me to get a nap this afternoon and convert to my nights schedule this weekend. I'll be a little more tired tomorrow morning now.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    My Starbucks was cold when I got to work this morning, because I drove in with the top off of the Jeep.

I walked right passed the break room with a microwave, and forget to heat it up. So, like Jetgirl, I drank cold coffee. :(

Top Bottom