• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ITT: Post your personal problems that only people in the first world (industrialized, technological societies) could have.

I accidentally left the fan control on my HVAC set to ON, instead of automatic. Since one of the vents is right by my bed, I had coolish/cold air flowing by my face all night and gave myself a summer cold.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    My phone charger cord is too short, rendering it useless while in my hammock.

My pool robot died and I have to clean it by hand now.

Last edited:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Sometimes, while watching one of the thousands of movies and shows available to me instantly via Netflix streaming, my modem boots me from Xbox Live and I have to reach for the remote and hit a button to reconnect... Oh the humanity!!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The other day I was forced to walk all the way across the room because the battery in my remote died. It was awful. I'm still trying to recover.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I can get high speed internet way out here in the country. But because we blow through the data limit so fast each month, we cannot watch YouTube videos or stream NetFlix, etc.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    There are places deep in Hoosier National Forest where cell coverage is spotty preventing me from updating my Facebook status to "roughing it".

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The president of our first world nation is trying his best to turn us into a third world country. We may just be able to get rid of all of our "first world" problems. :rolleyes:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Good, high calorie food is so relatively cheap and plentiful, it makes it difficult to keep my weight under control.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I accidentally parked my Four Wheel Drive Jeep in front of my wife's new van, thus making her upset with me, and now I wont get to see the crazy priced under garment she wears tonight, as shes still mad at me...

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I use 1/4 tank of gas a week to travel to and from work, only to use someone else's gas in the Mercedes. For the first month of work, I didn't have internet in my truck, leaving me to upload my reports when I got back to station. Now I have no computer in my truck, but I have internet. Leaving me, again, to do my reports back at station with our two computers. Only 3 more weeks, hopefully, until I have a computer AND internet in my truck. WAAAY too long.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    For dinner I had bacon cheese burgers with fresh onions and tomato's and home made home fries with a big glass of cold milk .

The " down side " , I didn't have any mayo so I had to drive all of about 6 miles round trip to and from the store .

I get home and realize I'm out of ice cream . GRRRR !!!!! Now I'm gonna have to drive another 6 miles to go get ice cream .

At least I have my Marlboro's .

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I work from home, remotely supporting computers at hospitals all over the USA. I miss the scenic drive to the office and also the water-cooler talk.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    There's not a free public 1000 yard range within walking distance of my downtown Indy high rise apartment.

Top Bottom