• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    If I owned a bidnezz, I think I'd give discounts for proof of LTCH.
    Isn't there a place in Fort Wayne that does that? I'm kinda thinking it was a Greek restaurant maybe?

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Do you go around singing "♫He makes me feel like a natural rhino...♪♪♫"??

Sorta like this :) ...

funnyanimal147_zpsfe5d6881.gif

Last edited:

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    If I owned a bidnezz, I think I'd give discounts for proof of LTCH.
    Isn't there a place in Fort Wayne that does that? I'm kinda thinking it was a Greek restaurant maybe?

Let me know if you find out cause I'll eat lunch there weekly. You live in the Fort then?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Do you go around singing "♫He makes me feel like a natural rhino...♪♪♫"??

Sorta like this :) ...

funnyanimal147_zpsfe5d6881.gif

Double teamed! Again!

That's a hippo!

Correct, sir! And we all know that hippos are aggressive killers who go out of their way to kill people and do creepy dance moves, whereas rhinos are generally docile, nearsighted beasts who keep mostly to themselves and do super cool dance moves.

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    that photo is creepy in itself, the pics that go along with it are just as bad. It is a picture taken in Pripyat, Russia, a town near Chernobyl. The amusement park was scheduled to be opened a day or so after the accident. It never opened. There are a lot of pictures of the place, and even a Modern Warfare game has missions there.

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    Are going to find this posted in another forum where the OP usually begins with "Dear Penthouse,"?:):

me, 22, and the seductive 60+ year old gas station attendant proceeded into the back room where the smell of the stored cigarettes filled the air.......:rolleyes:

Spasmo and I got a 10% discount at a Dairy Queen once. We didn't realize it until we were looking at our receipt after we ate. We thought they gave us a senior discount, which didn't make sense since we're not that old (and we don't look it). It wasn't until much later that I realized they must have assumed I was LEO. They never asked us or mentioned that they were discounting our food. Seems unethical to give discounts to LEO (or rather, for LEO to accept them), and I was sort of put-off by them thinking I was 65+.

when i was a teen i worked at tacobell, leos always ate free, unfortunately they would usually leave halfway through their meal on a run.

guess it was our way of saying thanks for protecting us.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Next time borrow a pair of Franks Jack Boots and you will get a free drink and corndog to go with it.

You have an unnatural fascination with me.

The unnatural fascination is to think I have a fascination with you. :dunno: If you lose the every hates cops chip on your shoulder for just a second you might realize more people like you than you think including me.

Top Bottom