• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mik1202002

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Feb 12, 2009
    Greencastle
    First stamp came Monday and I picked up my first suppressor tonight. It's a hunters own arms Kestrel 5.56. Might just have to step out in the rain after work and shoot a few rounds!

:rockwoot:

bos-94-003

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    Marion
    I hate looking in this section because its always filled with happy stories like yours. Ten months and still no suppressor for me. Congrats on your stamp :xmad:

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Congratulations. I actually got my first stamp + another the same day. It happened on a Monday and I was out of town til the following Sunday. It killed me.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Welcome to the club! By club I mean the "We're broke and waiting on the $%*# ATF to send us our Stamp" Club.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    I got a stamp back this week too on a Zenith Z5-P SBR. Sent it in November. Not my first though. ;)

mik1202002

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Feb 12, 2009
    Greencastle
    LThanks everyone! I know it sucks waiting...already considering starting the process over and getting a .22 long rifle dedicated can. I am going to be broke yet!

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I hate looking in this section because its always filled with happy stories like yours. Ten months and still no suppressor for me. Congrats on your stamp :xmad:

Holy moly! Ten months… did something happen to drag it out that long? Hopefully that isn't the average wait these days. I'm about 4 months into my wait for my Raptor-40 on a trust.

bos-94-003

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    Marion
    8 months in i found out the atf never received my paperwork even though the lgs has their signature confirming they received it. Lgs was just told to resubmit it with a note. Ive called the atf since and they have it marked as pending. Hopefully by summertime something will show up. Sad part was i paid in full for the can and stamp but it took Huntertown 4 months to get one to the lgs to even start the process . All in all its been 14months but the atf is only responsible for 10 of them. Not the greatest introduction to class 3 items lol

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I am patiently waiting for the two cans that Silencer Shop had in stocks down the Obsidian to be shipped next month to Down By the tracks so I can get the paperwork going on it. Ok I lied...... I'm pacing back and forth waiting

The GM22 and Rugged Surge will be back first so I can hopefully have them by July or August.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    ive got two in. both for sbr's. im only 2 months in on one and one month on the other. I check my email every 5 minutes now. both e-file on a trust so I hope its soon. I hate waiting!!

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    I am waiting on an Obsidian and an Optimus from Silencer Shop, ordered a few weeks apart.

Am in it for less than 2 months so far but have SN#s for both of them already.

Still need a dedicated .22 suppressor for my Mark II also, as well as some threaded barrels.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I am waiting on an Obsidian and an Optimus from Silencer Shop, ordered a few weeks apart.

Am in it for less than 2 months so far but have SN#s for both of them already.

Still need a dedicated .22 suppressor for my Mark II also, as well as some threaded barrels.

The Obsidian will work for 22LR but I also wanted a dedicated can for 22 so I went with a GM22 that was recommended by Marc Halata. It is going to sit on a Mk III and possibly a M&P 22 Compact.

Top Bottom