• ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    8 months in i found out the atf never received my paperwork even though the lgs has their signature confirming they received it. Lgs was just told to resubmit it with a note. Ive called the atf since and they have it marked as pending. Hopefully by summertime something will show up. Sad part was i paid in full for the can and stamp but it took Huntertown 4 months to get one to the lgs to even start the process . All in all its been 14months but the atf is only responsible for 10 of them. Not the greatest introduction to class 3 items lol

Well, at least the next one won't seem so long (if there can really be a bright side). My first transfer took 10 months due to a paperwork snafu and then the seller vanishing (the gun and suppressor were with an 07/02 who brokered the deal). I ended up having to work with my examiner extensively and she had to ultimately involve the Deputy Chief of the NFA branch to get it sorted out. After that craziness, the 5 month wait after that didn't seem so bad (just kidding, waiting always sucks).

Top Bottom