• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    it is snowing in danville, all of my vehicles are all wheel drive with all season or better tires. i have my own set of skis and a season pass to perfect north. bring on the snow
    i used to hate the snow/cold myself, then i discovered all wheel drive, at this point, snow and myself were on speaking terms. after discovering a few years later how much fun it was to strap a couple of boards to my feet and dodge trees down the side of a big hill (it is indiana, btw) we became good friends. if its gonna be cold, id prefer there to be snow. no snow, give me 80 degrees or warmer. i dont like this in between crap.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    it is snowing in danville, all of my vehicles are all wheel drive with all season or better tires. i have my own set of skis and a season pass to perfect north. bring on the snow
    i used to hate the snow/cold myself, then i discovered all wheel drive, at this point, snow and myself were on speaking terms. after discovering a few years later how much fun it was to strap a couple of boards to my feet and dodge trees down the side of a big hill (it is indiana, btw) we became good friends. if its gonna be cold, id prefer there to be snow. no snow, give me 80 degrees or warmer. i dont like this in between crap.

Ditto... No snow, no cold weather

IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    If it's gonna be cold, there might as well be snow on the ground. I love snow. So does my 4x4 Explorer Sport. Plus, the kids and I enjoy having snowball fights, building igloos, and sledding. I'd rather have snow than rain any day.

sbsg2005

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    Got clumps of snow flakes the size of golf balls falling in Terre Haute, the only good news it it ain't stickin yet.

Guess I should put the top on the Jeep now.

Top Bottom