• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INP8riot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rockville
    I saw a post somewhere that said Helene was intentionally steered to maximize damage!

Never say never, but, I watched the predicted path and the actual path of the storm, the prediction wasn’t too far off. As has already been said, I don’t think the government could pull that off.
    You are correct.

Now ask why they would steer it? Maybe because they need the Quartz. The people there didn't have flood insurance and won't be able to rebuild so some corporation *cough Blackrock" can buy the land for pennies and start mining that the local people there were heavily protesting.

mikek

What, Me Worry??
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 24, 2019
    mooresville

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    You are correct.

Now ask why they would steer it? Maybe because they need the Quartz. The people there didn't have flood insurance and won't be able to rebuild so some corporation *cough Blackrock" can buy the land for pennies and start mining that the local people there were heavily protesting.

Yeah I’ve heard that theory too. Awfully coincidental.

Same thing with the Hawaii fire. Orcrah Winfrey swept in and started buying up “worthless” properties.

INP8riot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rockville
    Another one. Apparently there is Litium there. Tesla already has a contract for the lithium. I like that Elon is for free speech and Trump, but I still don't trust him. There is something off.

NoAdmiration

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    Has the government both ours and others, tried with some degree of success to influence weather? Yes absolutely. Dismissing this as a conspiracy theory just shows a lack of historical knowledge and the abandonment of critical thinking. Please go sit at the kids table and enjoy some lovely coloring books while the adults are talking.

Did the current government create and steer hurricanes towards certain states... almost certainly not. But it's not entirely impossible.

Did the government completely abandon the people impacted by the hurricane in an embarrassing display of pettiness and incomitance. Almost certainly.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Attempting to think critically about "frequency emissions" from weather radar steering hurricanes and fire is what caused me to lose my coffee out of my nose this morning.

Top Bottom