• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Glad to hear you are buying a mask tb! I think you will be really happy with it! I finally got to shoot mine last weekend next to some other cans and I must say I'm very happy with my purchase. Even more so when it came time to take it apart and clean it. I didn't notice any first round pop whatsoever, I like it so much so I'm considering buying a second one rather than another I'd had my eye on.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Ok so I got an email from Brownells saying they cancelled my GM45 suppressor. I called them and they said only a class 3 dealer can purchase suppressors from them. I asked why they took the order and processed my credit card for payment. They assured me that it was a mistake and the customer service rep would be corrected on the process.

So so now I am going to go with the Rugged Obsidian 45 instead. I spoke with Michael at Rugged and he said all back orders will be cleared up by May.

Does anybody know if Silencer Shop charges your Credit Card at time of order or when the item is in stock?

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    Ok so I got an email from Brownells saying they cancelled my GM45 suppressor. I called them and they said only a class 3 dealer can purchase suppressors from them. I asked why they took the order and processed my credit card for payment. They assured me that it was a mistake and the customer service rep would be corrected on the process.

So so now I am going to go with the Rugged Obsidian 45 instead. I spoke with Michael at Rugged and he said all back orders will be cleared up by May.

Does anybody know if Silencer Shop charges your Credit Card at time of order or when the item is in stock?

You will be charged when you order.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom