Thats a clean set up.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    In a recent conversation with Leadeye, we were talking about how I don't split firewood, the OG runs the splitter entirely by herself. All I do is deliver the rounds (sometimes just poles and she uses her Stihl MS-180C-BE to cut rounds).

Leadeye said "There are very, very few women that know how to run a wood splitter". I just happen to have one of them.
    20230910_144413.jpg
    20230910_144351.jpg

This is all her doing. I just helped her stack it. :wwub:

Flingarrows

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2019
    Greenwood
    In a recent conversation with Leadeye, we were talking about how I don't split firewood, the OG runs the splitter entirely by herself. All I do is deliver the rounds (sometimes just poles and she uses her Stihl MS-180C-BE to cut rounds).

Leadeye said "There are very, very few women that know how to run a wood splitter". I just happen to have one of them.
    View attachment 298594
    View attachment 298596

This is all her doing. I just helped her stack it. :wwub:

You have a good one there. My wife would rather set the logs on the splitter while I run it. I prefer the other way around, but she doesn’t

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    I hate when people try to load when I run the controls, If I lose a finger to the splitter it is my own fault, keep yours out of there. If you want to help stack etc. I do not want to feel guilty for maiming you.

cmann250

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 2, 2018
    Land of 300bu corn
    Has anyone following this thread sold wood to the cooking crowd? I have some cherry that needs worked up and wondered if it would be worth the effort to market it for cooking.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Has anyone following this thread sold wood to the cooking crowd? I have some cherry that needs worked up and wondered if it would be worth the effort to market it for cooking.
    Selling the wood to individuals for the purpose of flavoring is tough because they don't consume it fast enough to make it worth your while. Selling to restaurants is tougher because they are looking for a steady supply year round. But if you can find someone to buy it, have at! Otherwise, it makes for good firewood.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom