Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks for the welcome!

:)

BTW, I thought of something else that makes my UI different. I require people to "Keep" their changes. This was the result of many requests from people who did not like my old software saving their changes as they entered them. They wanted to know for sure their changes were being saved. They also wanted a way to revert if they did not like their changes. I put this up to a vote and more people liked that approach than disliked it so I went with it. Unfortunately this is not what most people are used to so I do hear complaints about it. I think in a future release I will make it an option so those who want their changes saved immediately don't have to click the keep button. They will lose the revert as well.

:)

Thanks again,

Clay

Yeah, my main complaint is seeing the box alerting me to changes not recorded. As for intuitive, a button labeled "keep" isn't it. Almost all other software uses a button labeled "apply", that's greyed out until a change is detected.

Otherwise, having all those fields ready to go and being able to print C&R reports is well worth the money.

nmcollector

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2013
    Yeah, my main complaint is seeing the box alerting me to changes not recorded. As for intuitive, a button labeled "keep" isn't it. Almost all other software uses a button labeled "apply", that's greyed out until a change is detected.

Otherwise, having all those fields ready to go and being able to print C&R reports is well worth the money.

I will change the button labeled "Keep" to "Apply" in my next release. Thanks!

Clay

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm a tech enhanced minimalist. (Mine is more for insurance than anything else)

I use dropbox.com and a digital camera.

I take several photos... one full profile, followed by a close up of the serial.

Upload the pics to the cloud and my inventory is no longer where my guns are. (very basic) problem solved.

Top Bottom