• ...and so much more!
  • nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    :draw:
    Anyone else have dreams like these? Or do you all dream about blasting away at the evil, fast running zombies out to eat your brains?:do2::rockwoot:
    I have had those type of dreams, but haven't for awhile. I also use to have day-dreams like that.
    Never had any zombie dreams though. But the not able to throw a punch one occures every now and then. Basically after i eat mexican food.:)::rockwoot::lmfao:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    only time I've had dreams involving firearms was before I owned any, while I was quitting smoking.

You know that warning on "The Patch" that says "If you have vivid dreams while sleeping with the patch, consider taking it off 2 hours before going to bed." Yeah.... Vivid dreams as in, as real as me sitting at work on a saturday posting on INGO.....

In my case I was some form of LEO, in a school, in a shootout down the hall with a number of unseen bad guys....

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I'll add, I had similar dreams for a week while sleeping with the patch on... never did occur to me that maybe I should take it off. Vivid dreams are fun.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Mostly just piddly stupid things like standing next to someone talking in a certain place or driving on a certain road doing a certain action, etc. :n00b: Some have actually been Dejavu (if you will) that have allowed me to change the course of the dream.

Anyone else have dreams like these?
    Me.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    the only dreams i ever have that relate to firearms are zombie dreams... i normaly dont remember my dreams, id say i can recall maybe 1 dream a week. and always with the freak'n zombies.. sometimes they are the fast zombie (which we all know that fast zombies suck) and the other half they are slow stupid zombies that you can run circles around.. i wish i could remember more of my dreams

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've had some of these dreams many, many times. The two most common are the "hammer won't fall no matter how hard you press the trigger" and those where the bullets have no effect on the bad guys/zombies/etc. I've also had them where my gun malfunctions at a really bad time, which is probably related to the dreams where you can't get the gun to fire no matter how hard you press the trigger.

I quit wondering about what dreams "mean" a long time ago. I don't think they mean anything. It's just your brain idling while the batteries are recharging.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I don't have firearms dreams, but every once in a long while I have one that's very similar. Going to throw a hand technique (usually a palm strike to the eye socket, but occasionally a ridge hand to GB20) and it's like my arm is moving through treacle. By the time I connect, the force has been reduced to barely a tap.

Top Bottom