• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Here's one that makes me :xmad::xmad:! How about guns that aren't thoroughly cleaned before being sold on the classifieds? Or how about not being cleaned at all??
    This has happened to me on more then one occasion. Makes me want to give $5-$10 less because I have to clean their mess! I always clean mine before selling, thought that was just common courtesy.:dunno:

On another note, my father was sighting in his shotgun scope for deer season a couple years ago. Shoots a couple shots, adjusts, shoots again, looks up at me and has blood running down his forehead. His scope rings broke and kicked the scope into his head. Couple of band aids later, the only thing still hurt was his pride.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Being told I have "a lot" or "too many" guns. Heck, I haven't done a head count in a year till today. I do have more than I NEED, but I wouldn't even make the evening news were the local gendarmarie to raid me and carry them all out.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    When I get asked, "why would you ever possibly need a gun?".

I don't know, why do you need 10 pairs of Air Jordans that you'll only wear once? Why do you need a PS3 with a ton of games that cost $70 a piece?

A firearm can last a lifetime, and can be passed down from generation to generation. They can go through hell and back, they're fun to shoot, and they can save your ars in the future.

White sneakers stain in the first 2 minutes you wear them.

So, that question bothers me the most.

That, and the age old question I get asked from time to time if a .380 kicks too much.

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Not too much gets me really "angry" but in the gun world I cannot stand the vast hoards of opinionated, over-aggressive, armchair rangers this sport has. Most of us try to just enjoy our sport and passion and share it with others when possible. There is nothing I like more than letting other people shoot my guns and learn the joy of this sport. Sadly, there are too many people who have tied guns into their self-esteem and are a little over the top in their dealings with others because of it.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    This has happened to me on more then one occasion. Makes me want to give $5-$10 less because I have to clean their mess! I always clean mine before selling, thought that was just common courtesy.:dunno:

On another note, my father was sighting in his shotgun scope for deer season a couple years ago. Shoots a couple shots, adjusts, shoots again, looks up at me and has blood running down his forehead. His scope rings broke and kicked the scope into his head. Couple of band aids later, the only thing still hurt was his pride.

Heck, i clean and oil mine after each time I shoot.......without fail....

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    In this thread we share stories or pictures involving guns that really made you angry. Ill start- I was at a friends house and was showing him the pictures of the mosin nagant I bought after my 18th birthday. His mother came up behind us and look at the picture. She gave me a really dirty look and told me that AK47's were really dangerous and could go off without warning. She then told her son that he was not to go out shooting with me. :xmad:

Okay, lack of guns/holsters for us LEFTIES!!!!! :xmad:

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    Not too much gets me really "angry" but in the gun world I cannot stand the vast hoards of opinionated, over-aggressive, armchair rangers this sport has. Most of us try to just enjoy our sport and passion and share it with others when possible. There is nothing I like more than letting other people shoot my guns and learn the joy of this sport. Sadly, there are too many people who have tied guns into their self-esteem and are a little over the top in their dealings with others because of it.

+1!!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom