Firearm Instructors in Northeast Indiana???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I just started a 2nd job at the gun counter for a local store. I know that especially of late, there are quite a few new gun owners who have been purchasing at the store.

I would like to gather a list of firearm instructors for Northeast Indiana. Some of our new gun owners are asking us where to go for training/education and I would like to have a list that I can refer them to. Or even better.....a stack of business cards I could hand them.

I looked under our sponsors, but did not see any located in the NE area. Although I would admit that I am not sure where ACT is located based on their website. I looked the sticky threads and saw lists for gun shops, gunsmiths and ranges....but not for instructors. If there is a list already set up by region, could you point me to that list please.

If there is no list already made, does anyone know of any instructors in NE area? I was thinking there was a guy or two who tend to use Hillside Shooting Sports , but I don't know who they are.

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    This is something I am also interested in. One of by main goals for the year is to get some training for myself and my wife.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    This could open you up to a lot of problems.
    You have no idea who will respond.
    Your best bet is visit your local gun range or store.
    The will look out for you best interest and theirs.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    This could open you up to a lot of problems.
    You have no idea who will respond.
    Your best bet is visit your local gun range or store.
    The will look out for you best interest and theirs.

You realize that he's a "gun store" employee... And he's looking for information on trainers in order to pass that along to customers, right?

resdep

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Firearms and Safety Training, Auburn, NRA instructor 17 years, LEO, on site range. 260-925-1679

SchwansManDan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 29, 2015
    Fort Wayne, or close
    Hillside over near Roanoke is pretty good.
    Ranger Supply in Fort Wayne offers handgun training (not sure if it's good or bad, but they offer it).
    I've also overheard some of the training at Freedom Firearms in Fort Wayne when I was exiting the range there; my wife & I were not impressed. Seemed like the instructor was talking down to the people in the class.

Top Bottom