• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    Found a pristine 30-30 Marlin trail rider limited edition lever gun. Paid $325 and I am very happy.
    marlin.jpg

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Uncle Fester, nice 14, reminds me of the old days, 2nd Inf Div (Korea) 1981 jeep stops at the gate with six M-21 (M-14) scoped sniper rifles in the back. They had been run over over and crushed by a tracked vehicle in an accident. The tent where they had been left in a storage rack met up with an errant M-88 tank recovery vehicle, and as the story goes, the armorer barely escaped with his life.

Those M-14/21 were in several cases of crushed and I almost cried, but...............I thought we could salvage a receiver here and a scope there, why we had a stock propping up the door to our NBC room at Camp Casey. I am sure we could put one back together of the six.

No dice, back to the states for a melt down I guess.

I was an M-16 A-1 soldier of the seventies, so I only got to fire a few M-14's, but they sure were nice.

Enjoy yours!

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Grow up. Its a natural thing. Kudos to her for not buying into the baby formula scam, or hiding in a bathroom in shame. Should YOU eat YOUR meals with a blanket over your head or in a bathroom stall? I'd rather see junior slurping it up than some mouth breathing lard ass chewing his dinner with his mouth open. Yeah, we had that happen. Mrs. Monkey discretely nursing my oldest at a restaurant during dinner many moons ago. Huge couple (had to have a table, couldnt fit in a booth) two tables over staring at her while obviously talking about us in an annoyed, hushed conversation. The whole time they were the poster children for glutton, eating like their parents never taught them any manners.

:laugh:

You know your right kodo's to her, but when you look like you just got out of bed and unkept and got a nasty big ol' teet hanging out with a kid hanging on for dear life.... Please come on man she was not trying to be discrete what so ever, I don't think she really cared ... Maybe its me but my wife wouldn't go out in public without a shower and doing her hair let alone going to a gun show looking like she just got out of bed... Hey if she don't care I don't care she ain't my woman, its not like I screamed OMG look at her !!!! I just chuckled and went on about my business.... But in my opinion she was nasty and I don't really care what she does.. If she wouldn't of been setting there with her fat rolls hanging out breast feeding I would of never even noticed her, she would of just been another slob in the crowd...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You know your right kodo's to her, but when you look like you just got out of bed and unkept and got a nasty big ol' teet hanging out with a kid hanging on for dear life.... Please come on man she was not trying to be discrete what so ever, I don't think she really cared ... Maybe its me but my wife wouldn't go out in public without a shower and doing her hair let alone going to a gun show looking like she just got out of bed... Hey if she don't care I don't care she ain't my woman, its not like I screamed OMG look at her !!!! I just chuckled and went on about my business.... But in my opinion she was nasty and I don't really care what she does.. If she wouldn't of been setting there with her fat rolls hanging out breast feeding I would of never even noticed her, she would of just been another slob in the crowd...

I saw that crew. No, I did not stop and look at their "Goods"...............:)

Zgreen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    I'm so sick of people putting down parents who use formula! Sometimes people have too. My poor baby was losing weight very quickly . Poor momma just didn't make milk. Switched to formula and my baby gained wieght,slept better, and all around happier. Her and momma had no trouble building a bond,just try and take my baby from momma and watch how much baby fights to stay with her. She is the healthiest and smartest baby around. At 18 months she potty trained herself, can talk and identify things. And the doctor says she's advanced for her age. So shut up and quit shaming us who has To use formula!

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Some new Bobcat Steel at retail and a 4lb jug of titegroup for under $100. Talked to Jeff to find out my safe is going to be about 4 weeks late.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Zgreen, I have no beef with parents who choose to use formula out of need. My beef is how heavily the industry pushes it as a total replacement, claiming its better than nature and that EVERYONE should use it regardless of need. Even after all the crap they add to it, its still not as good.

sdtech58

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2014
    Z'ville
    A thread about good deals at the 1500 turns into a discussion about breast-feeding, formula or not formula, how to really treat a woman (sandwich-maker) and "mouth breathing lard asses". This thread is proof that there is a heaven and INGO is a required stop along the way!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A thread about good deals at the 1500 turns into a discussion about breast-feeding, formula or not formula, how to really treat a woman (sandwich-maker) and "mouth breathing lard asses". This thread is proof that there is a heaven and INGO is a required stop along the way!!

Well post up with your views and opinions and change things up.
    Just an idea.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Walked the whole show and never found a Ruger American Rimfire with threaded barrel. Bought a cheap red dot for my MKII pistol. Saw Lovemywoods at the INGO booth. He was on the phone, so I just shook hands on my way out.

Stopped at USDS on the way home. What did they have hanging on the wall? After a moment of miscommunication, it went home with me for Twenty bucks less than I have seen it online. Now how to sneak it into the house?

Sorry we didn't get to talk for a bit! :(

Seems crazy we each have to drive 50 miles just to say "Hi".

Have fun with the new rifle.

Now, not to totally thread jack, back to the OP's question...
    I found some Varget powder and a respectable price on Hornady .224 caliber 55 grain V-MAX bullets. :)

Zgreen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Ha, and I just came here to see pictures of someone new folder knife to see what I missed. Then I seen one a very hot button of mine come up! I'll argue bout that before my relegion and politics.

sdtech58

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2014
    Z'ville
    Well post up with your views and opinions and change things up.
    Just an idea.

It wasn't a dig. I truly enjoy this site.

But I will share my views:
    1.) I feel that public breastfeeding is ok no matter how small or large the woman might be. Maybe with a little bit of discretion. I would not want to eat my meal in a bathroom either.
    2.) I think formula or direct from the tap is ok. My wife takes medication that prevented her from breastfeeding both of my kids. They are healthy and happy.
    3.) Women are more than sandwich makers
    4.) I don't particularly care for mouth breathing lard asses

No deals at the show for me. Didn't make it this time, but I did get to do some shooting this weekend. Not all was lost.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It wasn't a dig. I truly enjoy this site.

But I will share my views:
    1.) I feel that public breastfeeding is ok no matter how small or large the woman might be. Maybe with a little bit of discretion. I would not want to eat my meal in a bathroom either.
    2.) I think formula or direct from the tap is ok. My wife takes medication that prevented her from breastfeeding both of my kids. They are healthy and happy.
    3.) Women are more than sandwich makers
    4.) I don't particularly care for mouth breathing lard asses

No deals at the show for me. Didn't make it this time, but I did get to do some shooting this weekend. Not all was lost.

Thank you.....:)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Neat little trick:

Go to breakroom...
    Click on + Post New Thread...
    Title your post. Maybe_???__"Breastfeeding at the 1500, your thoughts?"

Just sayin'. :dunno:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    DONE !!!! Sorry for jacking the thread.

I'm the last one to call anyone out for thread jacking. :rolleyes:

Your first post was actually quite relevant. It was a 1500 "find." :n00b:
    Just pointing out that linking to a newly made more relevant thread is always a possibility for everyone posting.

Top Bottom