• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Got to meet Fenway and Robby MaQ, got myself a INGO hoodie and Fenway threw on some goodies and I got to sign the target too... Picked up a couple other things too.. Fenway and Robby McQ were real nice guys got to chat for a few with them, then moved on to see everything... Will be sporting my INGO hoodie the next year when I go... :) Best part was meeting Fenway and Robby McQ.... Seen a sweet HK 91 and started to drool a little bit, man was it sweet...
    INGO%20swag_zpsjyilcduz.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Picked up some shirts to tick off the libtards at work, Met Robbie Maq and Fenway at the INGO booth. Also picked up a bunch of small items I need for the AR's. Got the obligatory $20 worth of mixed chocolates for the missus so I can get back into the house as well as some paracord "ribbon" bracelets for 2 of the grand daughters. Overall not a bad show. I went Sunday morning at 10 am and it wasn't crowded at all. Nice way to spend a Sunday morning visiting with friends and walking the aisles.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Good meeting you guys and chatting today!
    It was a bit slow, but I can't blame anyone who didn't show as it was GREAT shooting weather out there today!

No real deals for me... some jerky, some fudge, and a few pricey LC9 mags that my wife had to have for an upcoming training shoot this weekend (and couldn't wait any longer for my 3 week old backorder from midway to pull through). Managed to find a slightly pricey tan GI Sling to replace my crappy ebay 'deal'. You get what you pay for. I got what I wanted, kicked some money to locals. I am happy.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I'm kind of kicking myself now for not pulling the trigger. ZX guns had the 4" bitone XDs in .45 that I have been wanting for a while and at an awesome price. The company I work for is going through Union contract negotiations and I just couldn't spend the cash with a possible strike looming.
    I almost went back today to get it but held off letting good sense rule over instant gratification.

Matt

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Well, I had a BIG day, today..... I met Fenway, again and we chattted, for quite a few minutes, and he said do you want to ride in the Bugatti????? I said sure. He got one of the guys, to watch the booth, and he took me for a spin around the parking lot !!!!! What a fantastic ride !!!! Then he asked if I wanted to ride in the INGO plane, and I said sure.....

We are going to meet up, later in the week, and go flying !!!!!

What a GREAT GUY !!!!!

I also went by ZXguns, and handled my first CZ !!!!!

I held the P09, and a 75 B ..... They were great !!!!!

Now if some NICE INGOer, would only let me shoot one !!!!!

I also got to talk to Knife Lady !!!!! Glad you are better, Sheila !!!!!

Stopped by and talked to Alan at AA Optics, busy guy !!!!!

Last edited:

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    One of the worst things I see at the 1500 was some heavy set blonde in a booth breast feeding her child, I thought WTH no shame in her game... 2000 men walking around and she got it all out for everyone to see and there prob. wasn't but maybe 2 guys that wanted to see it and they were her husband and that kid nursing... LMAO

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    One of the worst things I see at the 1500 was some heavy set blonde in a booth breast feeding her child, I thought WTH no shame in her game... 2000 men walking around and she got it all out for everyone to see and there prob. wasn't but maybe 2 guys that wanted to see it and they were her husband and that kid nursing... LMAO

Oh noes! She showed her mammary glands so she could feed a kid. And to think she could have been hiding out somewhere (rented RV maybe?) and making you a sammich while you were gun-shopping.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    And to think she could have been hiding out somewhere (rented RV maybe?) and making you a sammich while you were gun-shopping.

Turkey on toast wheat would be nice. Nice thin-sliced kosher pickle, lettuce, nice cheese, some buffalo sauce. Man, making myself hungry.:D

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

That's gross...

Grow up. Its a natural thing. Kudos to her for not buying into the baby formula scam, or hiding in a bathroom in shame. Should YOU eat YOUR meals with a blanket over your head or in a bathroom stall? I'd rather see junior slurping it up than some mouth breathing lard ass chewing his dinner with his mouth open. Yeah, we had that happen. Mrs. Monkey discretely nursing my oldest at a restaurant during dinner many moons ago. Huge couple (had to have a table, couldnt fit in a booth) two tables over staring at her while obviously talking about us in an annoyed, hushed conversation. The whole time they were the poster children for glutton, eating like their parents never taught them any manners.

How about a glass of warm milk to go with that samich, Kirk?

:laugh:

Top Bottom