Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Who found a good deal at this show?!?

EG1mgpR.jpg

Found this gem walking around on someone else's shoulder... That didn't last long, though!

EDIT: Guy was firm @ $950
    Rock River lower
    Sig Brace
    7.5" barrel
    Flash hider
    Cheap optic
    Basically everything I was looking to do as a build, but already done...

Last edited:

bart1533

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    indianapolis/owen co
    Et brass always got the best deals on reloading stuff. Picked up powders, brass and a couple die sets I needed. Seen some crazy prices too. One guy had surplus gp11 7.5 swiss. A brick 79.99. Two roles over guy had it 36.00 bucks. I told my wife guy be sitting on it for awhile at 79 bucks. Had a good time. And I didn't get crop dusted this time. So that's a plus...

Dale1320

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2015
    Brownsburg
    Friday afternoon I picked up a new S&W M&P 15 for $550. This is my first AR and have heard these are a decent beginner piece.

JStarr

Shooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Portland
    Bought an el cheapo 12'' handguard for the 10.5 pistol for 75 bucks brand new and a kydex holster for the wife's G42. Couldn't find the INGO booth though. Maybe next year.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Bought a Marlin 980 for $100 and Brad got me a heck of a deal on a ProTech "Runt".

Powder, primers, cases, projectiles, and a couple of deals--great show and then a beer at Tow Yard and steaks in Broad Ripple. Hard to top that one.:D

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Found one of the naa minis I've been searching for at a great price.

Brother in law got a 3g Glock new for under 500.

Had my 686 with me, but couldn't bring myself to sell...

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Walked the whole show and never found a Ruger American Rimfire with threaded barrel. Bought a cheap red dot for my MKII pistol. Saw Lovemywoods at the INGO booth. He was on the phone, so I just shook hands on my way out.

Stopped at USDS on the way home. What did they have hanging on the wall? After a moment of miscommunication, it went home with me for Twenty bucks less than I have seen it online. Now how to sneak it into the house?

JStarr

Shooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Portland
    Walked the whole show and never found a Ruger American Rimfire with threaded barrel. Bought a cheap red dot for my MKII pistol. Saw Lovemywoods at the INGO booth. He was on the phone, so I just shook hands on my way out.

Stopped at USDS on the way home. What did they have hanging on the wall? After a moment of miscommunication, it went home with me for Twenty bucks less than I have seen it online. Now how to sneak it into the house?

I give up... What was on the wall..? haha Hope it wasn't boogers... "How much per pound?"

Unless your wife is a gun nut too, just tell her you already had it or traded something for it.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I resisted going this weekend. I wanted to at least look around, but we're going to a Friends of NRA banquet in a month. I need to hang on to any gun money for that event.

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    I got a few packs of speciality shotgun ammo, ball and chain, M855 steel core, and flechettes cause regular shotgun ammo isn't as fun as shooting mini darts

Top Bottom