• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • us_agent

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Who votes these people into power anyway? We need to take the vote away from anyone who is a ward of the state. If a person is not smart enough and moral enough to support themselves AND pay taxes, they are clearly not smart enough to vote for the leaders of this great country.

You said it brother.

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Honestly, the day I start caring what this brainless ****bag, or any other retard politician has to say about stripping away my freedom is the day I grow a second **** out of the middle of my forehead.

Last edited by a moderator:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Well, it's libel if it isn't true first off and secondly I want to know so that I can, in good conscience, repeat it.

If you don't care, good for you.

That said - the pictures above are *not* hers, they were on loan from local law enforcement for the point of demonstration. You would know this if you cared at all about presenting facts.

I'm going to assume, at this point, that none of you have evidence to back the claim. If you did you would simply present it rather than attacking me for asking the question.

I don't understand what is going on. There isn't anything to be found on Feinstein's personal guns and a week after Sandy Hook, a simple search had me tripping on all kinds of references.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Please do remember that this site has rules. Among those are "no talking about violent revolution" and "This is a family friendly forum."

Some posts have gotten very close to the former. One (that I noticed) has crossed the line of the latter.

I suppose I have to do the in-thread warning here. :mods:

Please, don't make the staff have to ban anyone. Thank you.

Blessings,
    Bill

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I don't understand what is going on. There isn't anything to be found on Feinstein's personal guns and a week after Sandy Hook, a simple search had me tripping on all kinds of references.
    I haven't been able to find any evidence myself at all, which is why I asked when you mentioned it.

dragun762

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    There are millions of assault weapons in america. and millions of people who would die to protect our right to own them. correct me if wrong but at newtown the assault weapon stayed in the trunk but they have everyone thinkin this was done with an ar. I wonder if the gun feinwhatever carries has more than 10 rounds.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    During our Founding, the vote was limited to landowners. The Founders warned that once people discovered they could vote themselves money from the treasury (paraphrasing) it would mean the end of the Republic. I think Obama is the result of that discovery.

The founding fathers looked the other way about the ownership of slaves, and women were more or less considered to be property. Ah, the good old days.

civicisaye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2012
    Evansville
    The founding fathers looked the other way about the ownership of slaves, and women were more or less considered to be property. Ah, the good old days.

Yes, the good old days. When people still had values and a moral compass. I'd disagree with the reasons you listed. Think about it, REAL freedom. What more could someone ask for?

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Yes, the good old days. When people still had values and a moral compass. I'd disagree with the reasons you listed. Think about it, REAL freedom. What more could someone ask for?

The definition of "real freedom" would depend on who you asked. A slave or woman might answer that question differently than a male, white property owner.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom