• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Is this a no to my question? Do you have no source to cite or evidence to back up your claim/statement?

Hopefully you didn't just hear it somewhere like I did and then start repeating it?

She previously possessed a Permit, that is a matter of public record. She also said:

"And, I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me."— Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) / 27 April 1995

Chucky Shumer is another gun hypocrite..
    "Also, a check of Pistol License records shows that Senator Schumer possesses an "unrestricted" pistol permit, a rarity in New York City."

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I wasn't asking about if she had a carry permit, I'm asking about a credible source that has evidence she has a "collection."

I've come across nobody who made the claim that can back it up. I've looked, and found nothing as well.

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    I agree with MikeDVB, it would be awesome to find a source or picture of her and a personal collection of these "evil guns" she demands to have banned. I'd plaster up a reliable source/picture/whatever on every form of media I have access to!

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Really?

I wasn't asking about if she had a carry permit, I'm asking about a credible source that has evidence she has a "collection."

I've come across nobody who made the claim that can back it up. I've looked, and found nothing as well.

WHO CARES? You're arguing about the paint color on a sinking ship!
    Her having a permit to carry is hypocritical enough to make the point, don't you think?

Or do you secretly think its ok for her to want to take our firearms from us?
    Keep your eye on the ball, Junior.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I agree with MikeDVB, it would be awesome to find a source or picture of her and a personal collection of these "evil guns" she demands to have banned. I'd plaster up a reliable source/picture/whatever on every form of media I have access to!

How's this for a start? Would mention of poor trigger discipline have any relevance here?

dianne_feinstein_ak47_AP_zpsfd3c27b8.jpg

gty-159984963-4_3_r536_c534_zps2562df8c.jpg

photo_zpsde37c478.jpg

GRANDM1_zps2618853d.png

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Her having a permit to carry is hypocritical enough to make the point, don't you think?

Keep your eye on the ball, Junior.

Gotta go with the Caveman.
    She is on record as wanting to confiscate ALL guns, yet she has at least one gun as she says she legally carries. Add to that her bill gives herself and her colleagues an exemption from the law, so she gets to keep whatever she does have. But none of that matters if we don't have a picture of her collection. She is an evil hypocrite.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Exactly!

"Originally Posted by Cpt Caveman

Keep your eye on the ball, Junior."

"Gotta go with the Caveman.
    She is on record as wanting to confiscate ALL guns, yet she has at least one gun as she says she legally carries. Add to that her bill gives herself and her colleagues an exemption from the law, so she gets to keep whatever she does have. But none of that matters if we don't have a picture of her collection. She is an evil hypocrite."

:yesway:Gotta agree. It's not my job to know what she has, just like it shouldn't be her job to know what you and I have. It's the fact that she's going to continue to try and take them.
    BTW, I don't believe much in general elections. So I don't really believe that enough people voted for any of these people in power anyway. No such thing as true democracy anymore and there sure won't be anything left of the Republic if these people are left alone long enough to continue what they're doing.

jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    All anti-gun people holding elected Gov. jobs, should be voted out. They should be told NOW, that unless they change their stance on gun issues, or be voted out. If they stay in public elected jobs, than its OUR fault.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    All anti-gun people holding elected Gov. jobs, should be voted out. They should be told NOW, that unless they change their stance on gun issues, or be voted out. If they stay in public elected jobs, than its OUR fault.

I guess we will find out in the next election how important the RKBA is to people in this country. The elected officials of the Democrat party have clearly declared war on the Second Amendment all across this country. In state after state, they have proposed and in some cases enacted new laws infringing on our gun rights. So will there be a blood bath? Will the American people stand up and say, we will not tolerate this? Or will it be business as usual? Will we tell the politicians, it's okay, our gun rights are secondary to our concern for <insert your pet cause>, so we will give you a pass on all this gun business?

Curls & Swirls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Morgan County
    Who votes these people into power anyway? We need to take the vote away from anyone who is a ward of the state. If a person is not smart enough and moral enough to support themselves AND pay taxes, they are clearly not smart enough to vote for the leaders of this great country.

^^This^^ would be nice but the great leaders of this country are not going to make laws that would make it impossible to get re-elected AND
    quite frankly I am tired of them making new laws without thinking them through anyway. I think they should only be able to pass laws one by one and make them transparent, so everyone can see exactly what is going on. Most of all, I just wish everyone wanted to know what was going on. I think there are a lot of voters out there who do not care as long as they are getting their share of free money. When/if the money ever drys up that is when they are going to wake up and realize they sold their FREEDOM to the devil/government.

jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    This country came about from revolution. The civil was, was about revolution. This country, like many other countries of this age, needs to have another revolution. That is the only way the Government, any Government, pays attension to its people.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Who votes these people into power anyway? We need to take the vote away from anyone who is a ward of the state. If a person is not smart enough and moral enough to support themselves AND pay taxes, they are clearly not smart enough to vote for the leaders of this great country.

I strongly resent this point of view, and it makes me angry whenever I read this kind of stupidity. The implication that a person who is on some form of gov't assistance is somehow less of a citizen is a misguided, mean-spirited LIE.

Sure, some people who get a government check are lazy. But getting assistance does not equate with moral or intellectual shortcomings. Many have simply fallen on hard times, are disabled, or are a victim of circumstances that are beyond their control. Furthermore, many people who get assistance were taxpayers, and many will be again.

My father died when I was 9. If not for Social Security survivor benefits (for which my parents paid taxes), it's likely that my mother would have needed to go on welfare and food stamps. Without SS survivor benefits and state & federal financial aid, it's highly unlikely that I would have been able to attend college. Thanks to my education, I've had opportunities that would not have been available otherwise, and I've earned more and paid more in taxes as a result. In my mother's later years, Social Security and Medicare enabled her to maintain her dignity, and Medicaid paid for her nursing home after her assets were depleted. She paid taxes for all of these things.

Every time I pay taxes, I remember that someone else's taxes gave me an opportunity to be where I am today, so I'm happy (yes, HAPPY) to pay my share in the hope that someone else will benefit the way I did.

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Well, I'm glad it worked out well for you sir. But our fed gov has ruined many of the things it has touched.
    All the tax based support systems you listed are or very soon will be without funding or under funded.
    I'm the last guy that would be willing to remove a person's right to vote. But the guy has a point . How do we keep people from voting for the clown that says he'll continue giving them for free what others have to work for when the number of takers is now more than the makers? How do we get folks to WANT to be self sufficient, not dependent on the government?

You gotta see his reasoning.

Difi is a dangerous lady and she means business, folks.
    Keep your powder dry!

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Well, I'm glad it worked out well for you sir. But our fed gov has ruined many of the things it has touched.
    All the tax based support systems you listed are or very soon will be without funding or under funded.
    I'm the last guy that would be willing to remove a person's right to vote. But the guy has a point . How do we keep people from voting for the clown that says he'll continue giving them for free what others have to work for when the number of takers is now more than the makers? How do we get folks to WANT to be self sufficient, not dependent on the government?

You gotta see his reasoning.

Difi is a dangerous lady and she means business, folks.
    Keep your powder dry!

No, I don't "gotta see his reasoning", because there isn't any. Most people do want to be self-sufficient. The problem is that there aren't enough jobs that pay a wage that can support a family.

Too many people are buying into the idea that moochers are responsible for our problems. When people believe that crap, it deflects attention from where it really belongs. Wall Street is exporting jobs to Asia and robbing us blind - what has happened to your real income and the value of your house or 401k in the past 10 years? At the same time, the top 1% gets richer and richer, and people keep voting for these clowns.

75% of the long-term problem with Social Security could be fixed by bringing funding back in line with the original actuarial assumptions on which it was based.

Yes, uneducated people with weak reasoning skills are voting for clowns, but it's not the ones you think.

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    I sure would like for this post to get back to its original intent----------

Start a new thread on SS,and I WILL join you--------"you dont want to see me angry"

tallend

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Well, it's libel if it isn't true first off and secondly I want to know so that I can, in good conscience, repeat it.

If you don't care, good for you.

That said - the pictures above are *not* hers, they were on loan from local law enforcement for the point of demonstration. You would know this if you cared at all about presenting facts.

I'm going to assume, at this point, that none of you have evidence to back the claim. If you did you would simply present it rather than attacking me for asking the question.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I strongly resent this point of view, and it makes me angry whenever I read this kind of stupidity. The implication that a person who is on some form of gov't assistance is somehow less of a citizen is a misguided, mean-spirited LIE.

Sure, some people who get a government check are lazy. But getting assistance does not equate with moral or intellectual shortcomings. Many have simply fallen on hard times, are disabled, or are a victim of circumstances that are beyond their control. Furthermore, many people who get assistance were taxpayers, and many will be again.

My father died when I was 9. If not for Social Security survivor benefits (for which my parents paid taxes), it's likely that my mother would have needed to go on welfare and food stamps. Without SS survivor benefits and state & federal financial aid, it's highly unlikely that I would have been able to attend college. Thanks to my education, I've had opportunities that would not have been available otherwise, and I've earned more and paid more in taxes as a result. In my mother's later years, Social Security and Medicare enabled her to maintain her dignity, and Medicaid paid for her nursing home after her assets were depleted. She paid taxes for all of these things.

Every time I pay taxes, I remember that someone else's taxes gave me an opportunity to be where I am today, so I'm happy (yes, HAPPY) to pay my share in the hope that someone else will benefit the way I did.

During our Founding, the vote was limited to landowners. The Founders warned that once people discovered they could vote themselves money from the treasury (paraphrasing) it would mean the end of the Republic. I think Obama is the result of that discovery.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom