• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trafalga

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indy
    Well - I figured I would get the ball rolling this month. Current weather report states Highs in the mid 20's' and Low in the Mid teens with a 30% chance of snow. I don't think I have shoot in the snow before but it sounds like it could be fun!

Shooting in the cold sucks, but it does give you a different experience, like shooting in low light. You get to learn things.

Hope to see a bunch of you out there "enjoying" the cold weather!

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    My son and I will be there, as usual.

I'm getting new glasses this week, so I think I'll shoot in limited division and see how that works out. I've been shooting a 22 with an optic the past few FNS matches because I just can't see at night. I'll be trying out LLDR's M&P Pro on a few strings and am looking forward to that.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    No Plowing...Should be more interesting that way...Especially if we get another 6-8 inches tomorrow!

Yep. How ya gonna wring out your cold weather gear if you don't give it a test run? My first choice of gloves and boots last month didn't cut it.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I have a tuck with a plow if needed. I live about 10 mins away and have a key to the gate.:D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't mind the cold. I'm just not that into shooting guns. :D

Union Jack is great! I don't know if they could handle the size of the group or not.

BrandonM

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    Im begging for my LTCH to come in this week, tuesday will be 7 weeks for me since I applied. If lucky, I may get it and will come out again! The weather kinda sucks but hey, once it warms up it will be twice as fun for a newbie like me. Wish me luck!

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    I plan on being there with my son.

What is the format for FNS? I thought I have read something or heard about rifles and pistols ,,, or is is just pistols or is this 3 gun or?

Also, do you shoot from one point and not move around etc like the USPSA matches?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    You shoot from a static position with no movement other than to possibly shoot around a barricade. This event can be shot with either a handgun, shotgun or pistol-caliber rifle. It is not a 3 gun event...

Top Bottom