Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I believe from 6 to 9 P.M.

Yup those are the official hours. Sometimes some of the INGO people stick around while the ladies lock up the store and walk them out, so they have lasted a bit longer, but its never a sure thing.

Its also pretty common for INGO members to leave the lounge and go out to Culvers, Hooters, Tilted Kilt or somewhere else after they leave.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Sadly, the wafting fragrance of a fine Grape Cigar is not to be found in the Clubhouse tomorrow night as Da "Sheepdog", (ala Da Region) will not be able to attend the fine festivities... After a full day in the courthouse and then a meeting with another attorney till 7-7:30, it is not going to be possible to get from Valpo to S Ville in time... HIGHLY disappointing for me... (I was especially thinking of T-Star's Cupcakes and Im feeling VERY left out)

Hope you all have a great time... Dont overlook the opportunity afterwards for an OC dinner at the Tilted Kilt! (Ghost...)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I have to take one of the doggies to the vet this morning. Should be at the Cigar Lounge about 10:30 this morning and be in most of the day (a couple errands to run right after lunch) and then back for most of the afternoon and all evening.

Looking forward to tonight's Open Carry night!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I'll have to see what time the wife gets back. I might make the trip. I have been wanting to attend some type of get together with the INGOer's.

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    I sent PM. I will be there shortly. It has been too long.

Don't mind me if I stumble in like Joseph Merrick, and no more horror stories about your brother's knee...Wifey and I are both scared out of our wits!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom